Part 1

When I saw Your Message

[[Sehun's POv]]

Something's Wrong. Last week we had a good week but why now?... Its already wednesday and she didnt noticed me in the past three days. Is there something wrong? Or she's just busy with work.

(ㅇㅅㅇ)

It was 9:30PM at night. This night is supposed to be our movie night.. But since she's not here Ill watch alone. I prepared everything. After 6 minutes my phone rang. . I look and saw it was from Jessica.. 

It was 9:36PM at night when I received her message saying 'Ill break up with you sorry' . Hell whats wrong?! This cant be real! I replied 'What?! Why?!' She answered 'Its a long story Oh Sehun'. My eye's became watery.. How could she?

When I saw her message , I cant stop crying and throwing all the things inside my room. She was so. Nice to me.. How can she send a message like that to me??

Sehun stop being so crazy?! What if she really hates you and just played with you? Its like the end of my world..

Why just a message?? Why cant she break up with me face to face? Its the most annoying thing shed ever done. Hell why?

(ㅇㅅㅇ)

I fell asleep without noticing on my sofa. Still crying and suffering the feeling of being busted by the person youve loved for years. She was my Childhood friend. And I promised her that when we reach the right age Ill marry her. Marry her for a reason.

Morning came and sunlight woke me up. It was so bright that my eyes hurt. I went to the bathroom washed my face and brushed my teeth. After that I cleaned everything that I ruined last night.

I went downstairs and went outside. I rode a bus to Jessica's house. *At the Bus* There was a beautiful girl sitting next beside me. When I look at her it was Krystal Jung. "Krystal!" I called her "Sehun?! You scared me" she said . I chuckled "So where are you going?" She asked "To your house" I replied "For what?"she asked again "To see Jessica.." I replied.

When I said that she was quiet. I was staring at her beautiful face. She really looks like Jessica. She was pouting and eyes a bit watery. When one drop fell I wiped it away. "Why so sad Jung?" I asked she just shook her head and smiled.

When I turned around I saw Jessica was behind me "Sehun! Youre really a trator!" She said crying . She ran away from me and I chased her. She was so fast..

Then we reached the park. I chased her. I was hugging her from behind on her waist.. "Please Dont Go" I said . She wasnt saying anything. She was quiet.. "Remember this place? We used to play Hide and seek here when we were young" I said making the hug more tighter. I felt her hands touching my arms. "You ! You cant even find me" she said and I chuckled. After minutes she released from the hug . "Jessica..." I called her "Sehun. Im so sorry but you lied to me. Now I cant go back to you." She said and ran away.

One tear fell down my eyes and someone wiped it. "Sehun-ah. Dont worry she's fine.. Im here for you" Krystal said . I nodded and smirked . "Are you Okay?" She asked. I just smiled snd nodded. "Sehun-ah, she hates you! Move on.." She said "Ani! I wont! I wont let go. If you found the person for you, you will never let go!" I replied. She just pouted and smiled...

I hugged her and her eyes widened. "Krystal. Tell Jessica Im sorry.. Please tell her that I love her." I said "Sure! I will do anything for you Oppa" she replied. I patted her head and she nodded while smiling but I think worrying ..


[[Krystal's POV]]

I became worried because its my fault why Jessica is like that. I love Oh Sehun since the day I layed my eyes on him.. But he doesnt like me instead he likes my sister. That made me jealous and a bit angry to my sister .

*Flashback Sunday 5:30PM* 

"Sister! I have a good news!" I said "What?" She asked exited "Im Dating Oh Sehun!!" I shouted hugging her. Her eyes became big and watery.. "Sis.. Why are you crying?" I asked lying that I dont know what she feels. "Sister.. Im so happy for you! This are tears of joy!" She lied while I wipe them away "Really? Thanks for supporting me sister.." I said .

She climb upstairs and I didnt know what she did. All I remember was she went down with her cellphone, crying and suffering..

*End of FlashBack*

What am I going to do? I lied.. If Sehun will know it He'll hate me forever.. Why did I?? I became so foolish! Why cant I let him go?... 

(ㅇㅅㅇ)

I went back to our house and saw Jessica tearing all the letter that Sehun gave him.. "Sister Stop!" I yelled "Why? He has you.. So I want to move on.. I cant live just thinking of him.. He was !" She yelled back "Sister. Ill let him go. Ill break up with him and give him to you!" I said trying to make her stop from tearing the papers. "Krystal.. Please no! How can you stop me?? Yes.. Its easy to break up with someone but think.. Will he love me again?" She said hugging me.

I froze that time and didnt realized what Ive done. I was so foolish. My heart break into two pieces while Im seing my sister  crying and suffering the feeling of being broken. Im touched. 

"Krystal.. Glass of water please." She ordered "Yes..please wait" I said.. I went to the reff and opened it. I took the bottle and poured it to the glass. After that I went to her and gave her the glass. "How was your date?" She asked after drinking "It was fine" I lied "Really? Have you gotten a kiss?" She asked "Nae.." I lied again. She smirked . Its weird to see a girl smirk "He didnt even gave me one yet," she murmured . 

Krystal what is wrong with you? Why did you Lie?? Your so fool!


Annyeong! Part 1 is here! Please wait for part 2 :D