Lies and Guilt

Can't Choose

XX/XX/X0X0 

You don't know who I truly am. You don't know the real me. You haven't even seen the half of me yet. One day you will. I'm tired of this. People keep telling me not to be your friend anymore because you aren't a true friend. I don't want to believe that. I love you and I don't want our friendship to ever end. How this this ever happen? This all happened because of him. If he never came we would still be BFFs and talk naturally and have a blast of a time like before. Now there is always awkwardness, silence, and bad vibes when we talk or be around each other. I found out so many things you have hiddden from me. So many things you never told me about. You lied about it too. Everytime you smile and laugh, I feel sad and hurt, sometimes even mad.You told me you love me, you care, and you'll always be there for me.  You said you had no secrets. I know everything. I want things to be better. But things gets worse. If I was you, I'll try to fix this everyday cause we aren't going the right way.

Love,

Ellie


XX/XX/X0X0

I'm tired of all these drama! I've had enough already! I know people talk behind my back! YES I FEEL GUILTY! but I love him too. I didn't know you liked him. I was sad ans mad that you didn't tell me earlier. I didn't know about my own feelings. I didn't know what love was. I didn't know I was in love. When I told you about it, you supported me just like I supported you. You knew. You knew all along that I liked him when I didn't notice my own feelings. Maybe I am a horrible friend. I knew that you loved him, but I love him too. It was up to him to choose. You said he loved me and I love him. Why didn't you stop me? You let yourself get hurt. I blame myself a lot I know you blame yourself too. I don't want our friendship to end and I don't want to lose him either. I love both of you. Im greedy and selfish. I can't chose just one of you. I want both of you. I need both of you. You both complete me. I admit I lied, I admit I hid many things from you, but all that was to keep you from getting hurt more. But your curiousity got the better of you.

~ Rain