VII

Unforeseen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saera

The next day,as planned I went with Baekhyun to our hideout. The other members are there,at least that's what Kris said. Who knows if all of them are really there or not. I got out of the car and quickly run towards the entrance,I feel so excited to see them as a whole. Of course,who wouldn't be excited to see their friends or more like family?

As soon as I push the door open,I could see that they're sitting like how they usually do. The guys sit in one corner and the girls sit on the sofa. I feel as if I am still a sixteen year old kid-leader. Sweet memories starts to flow in my mind,until Baekhyun pulls me inside. If it wasn't for him,I think I would cry.

I walk over to the girls,immediately,as girls would do,we hug and scream at the same time. Chanshi's hair were longer than before and she still has fringe that gives her off that cute look,she also dyed her hair slightly brown. Rina's hair is curled and it's still the same colour as before,brown,but a little lighter. As for Jennifer,she didn't change her hair colour or style,but she does turn more stunning that before.

"Oh god,you're still the tallest" Chanshi says

"Yeah,no kid,you're still the shortest" Jennifer laughs

Out of a sudden,everything turns black,I could feel someone's hand covering my eyes. Obviously it's not the girls because they're right in front of me. I touch the guy's hand,his finger are skinny. I just going to do a wild guess.

"Sehun?" I guess and the guy retreats his hand,turns out it was really him.

"How did you know?" he asks

"I'm a genius,remember?" I smile. He didn't change a bit,well a little that is. He looks a lot mature than before,but the way he acts is still the same as before. I hug all of the guys,including Luhan whom I just saw yesterday. To my surprise,the guys grew taller than before,they sure grow fast.

"Why did you call us?" Luhan asks

"Why? Can't leave your girlfriend for just a moment?" I ask,the others eyes rounded

"You have a freaking girlfriend and you didn't tell us?!" Xiumin asks more like shrieki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter