One Day Forever

One Day Forever

As always you were in your seat even having to do other more important things you just decided to draw and it is your talent and draw people. Yes, you love Korea you have always dreamed to go there and meet the idols.

After a few minutes you finish drawing. You told _______ to ask if your drawing was good. She immediately ripped the paper from your hand and put it on his desk, took out his cell phone and I take a photo - Why did you do that? - you asked as you took back the picture - Look - she said as she showed you a picture - Is a competition drawing, which the best wins to spend three days with their favorite group! - you just think of the group EXO you always liked - I will send the photo - she said

 


 

It has pass like a week since you send it. You were at home in the afternoon and got a call telling you - You are _____? - 
you answered - Yes - with suspicion in your voice - You been one of the winners of the drawing contest. Please go to this page .... - he said while you were writing it. 
After you closed the phone and you looked the page you listed. 
You had two tickets to go with your companion to Korea and go meet your favorite idols, immediately you thought your best friend, you better go with her with the person who understood you all this time - I'll call her - you said aloud. You dialed her number and told her everything.

 


 

It was time. Time to go. 

 

6 a.m in your clock. Woke up and quickly you bathed, clothed and ate to leave for the airport. You were so excited because you will go with your best friend because her parents agreed. You came and said hello to her parents and them along with my mom leave the airport.

You and her were like children traveling for the first time, watching the planes come and go. The speaker sounded - The one of the flight to Korea please enter the plane.

You knew it was far so it would have to make some stops, while you were sleeping the whole trip.

It was dark when you arrived. They went to the hotel, they left their things and went out to walk the streets of Seoul, but you would have to return early because tomorrow is a very important day.

 


 

It was really early and you felt so sleepy but it doesn't matter because that day would be the day you will meet EXO after the fanmeeting. You had tickets for the first line so you would look them very closely.

In that time you were so exited but when they came out your stomach turns and your eyes burn you. It was so hot you felt throughout all your body that you were sweating.

They stand in a line in front of you and your friend. You came back to see her and she was smiling as she watched Kai, you couldn't belive that he was returning to see her. You came to see to the front. You felt your face began to burn. It was Sehun, your bias staring at you at your eyes.

You looked to the floor because you felt you were so red, but you came back to see him again and he just quikly stop looking at you.

 


 

You were at the backstage where they meet you and she. 

 

After the fanmeeting they would give us a private tour of some of the most popular attractions of Korea and then we would go to eat and see how they practiced their dances at the building of SMTown.

 

You quickly become close with Baekhyun and Luhan so your friend. But you couldn't stoop looking Sehun because he looked so handsome in person.

 

It was late and we were in the practice room and Luhan and Lay were teaching you and her how to dance "MAMA" but Sehun approached you and teach you how to make a step that you couldn't do it.

You started talking until it was time to go, everyone left, while you were picking up your stuff. Sehun appeared and told you - What if we stay a little bit longer? - You looked at him and smiled.

 


 

It was day 2 and they continue with the tour. They passed a shoe store. You looked at a running shoes that you liked. Sehun saw that you liked so bought to you.

 

That night everyone were going to have a party so you have to be prepareted. You and ____ were planning to go with the dresses that you bougth earlier.

The dress of her was...

And Your was...

You put it on and it fits you perfect and you like it. They looked and felt like idols. At the end the makeup like an ulzzang and you leave the hotel with her to get to the party early.

 

Went you enter there were so many people but all of EXO were waiting for you and her to come. 

 

The looked from head to toe and they approached us - Woah ~ You look so y - Baekhyun said. 
You thanked them and headed for a table. You weren't very good for the parties, usually only sitting but this time all change. The songs were all that you had heard and knew the choreography. Clearly none of you dared to dance in front of so many people but ... 
EXO would make a presentation and said we'd to danced with them.

 

The pushed onto the stage with them and we were introduced to the public - Listen .. I want to introduce you to our new friends ____ and ____. Who are here tonight because they are our special guests ... - Chanyeol said, a song that we known started playing. It was Growl. One of the most difficult dances that you had learned ... 

They danced so well that you and her  didn't longer wanted to leave the stage. So the two would dance another song that is .. I Got A Boy from Girls' genereation. People began to clap and everyone sang the song. When you finished you were very tired so you and her went straight to the table. We drink a little water, when EXO approached they were ... weird.

 

Are they drunk? (well not all) and they said that you should take a little. But you did not accept because You do not like taking like your friend but she just said - I'll take a little - she got up from the table and went with Chanyeol. And yes, you were alone again but Sehun came to you and sat down. By his look he also seemed to be drunk. He took your hand and lead you to the bathrooms.

 

There was a dark hallway at the entrance the only thing that make the lights was the party but still was so very dark. He put his hand against the wall you two being face to face. You again  started to sweat but not by the heat, it was by him. He look at you and approached. His lips brushed yours very delicately but the kiss didn't tasted like alcohol .. It tasted like his favorite, black chocolate.

You couldn't detach yourself from him you couldn't stop kissing.

 


 

The 3rth day. You were so tired for change of hour there. Because these days you got up and bathed and all. That day was rest, well just for you. _____ is going with some of them go to buy, to see shops. But you were so tired that decided to stay in your hotel room. 

 

It was late and you were there listening to your music on your player. When someone knocked on the door. And you opened , It was Sehun with some chocolates infront of your door. 
You invited him to pass inside. He knew you liked horror movies so he brought some to see both.

While they saw you, you were very concentrated while Sehun was really scary. It was night and it started to get cold, your had one blanket and covered him with it. As you were you doing it, he lifted your hand-Why don't you stay here? - he ask, you simply looked at him - You could be part of SMTown - he said squeezing your hand, you looked a exprecion of sadness saying - it's easy to say it.... - He looked you in the eye and quickly kissed you. His cold lips touched your burning lips. You went back to look and hug him. There was nothing else to do.

 


 

It was the last day. You pack all the things you brought. You were crying while packing because you wanted to stay there, to be with them but it wasn't to possible.

 

They accompanied us to the airport to say goodbye. We approached and hugged and that made ​​you remember the things you used to say about them as - If I see I faint-or - I will kidnap them - also when you firts met them, but in the end everyone became very close to each other. They were better than you and she thought they were. 

Without further words they parted hugging each. When you approached Sehun hugged him so hard and then you looked at him and give him a rolled paper and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

 

You get on the plane and saw Sehun open the rolled paper.

 

 

That morning you drew him as you did while on the competition draw... The one you win it..