Chapter 14 : The Way to Escape

Endless Rain (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So you said now we are now been trap in this world... I mean our soul are trap in here while our body unconscious somewhere in other world? The four of us - you, Kwang Soo, your mum and me?” Jong Kook asked can’t comprehend with the things that happen to them now, and only a nod he received by Jong Seon.

“But, how to escape from here? Surely I can’t just wait here and let Chang Joo goes with his plan” Jong Kook said again in her anger tone.

“That... I don’t know. But Daddy are you sure the fate will change if we able to escape from here?”

“Who knows... maybe this is our second chance. We don’t know if we tried”

 

Some people said the world in the coma is a checkpoint between two worlds; a temporary world before back to the real world or straight to hereafter. Realized the fact make Jong Kook into trouble and more troubling him when he knew their own fate from his son’s stories. Will they just accepted their fate and waited there or back to their own world and re-write the fate? Somehow it’s like a second chance for them – but how can they escape from this world?

“How to escape from here? No... no... wait” Jong Kook keep babbling in his thinking.

“Love, do you remember when suddenly my body disappear before?”

“Yeah Jagiya and I think it also had happen to me once. Why?”

“I think something had happen to our body...somehow our body and soul are connected”

“Seon-ah, kill us... kill us. If we died here might we able to go back” he said again suddenly after his long thinking. 

“Eh...!!???”

 

******

 

1965

 

In his black car, Chang Joo drove alone to an isolated house far in the end of town. Parked his car rather far from the place, he walked across the dark alley with his disguise. Not care of the creepy sound around the place he just walked but kept cautious of the surrounding.

Saw the dim light from the said building make he smirk a little. He knew his partner was there and waited for him as they promised. The desire and evil eye can thoroughly see in his eyes as he entered the house.

“Had you prepared what I asked before?”

And his hard laugh echoes the surrounding as he grabbed the poison. Tomorrow... everything would be end tomorrow.

 

******

 

“What? Kill both of you?! No, I can’t do that!” the sudden request by his Daddy shocked the elder. His mother who stands closed also in her surprised.

“Please Seon-ah this is the only way”

“Are you sure Jagiya this is the only way? Didn’t you afraid by kill our soul here might also kill our body there?” Ji Hyo asked make her husband to dumbfounded, somewhat there a logical in her thinking.

“But what should we do Ji Hyo-ah and why we had trapped in this world? I mean look Seon-ah and Kwang Soo although their soul trapped in here but they still in their own world... but us?”

“That is Daddy... that is. Might that is the answer”

 “You know Kwang Soo’s place right?” Jong Seon asked again received a nod by the couple with their curious face.

 

Together with Jong Seon the couple drove to Kwang Soo’s place. But since then their son still in silent of the reason behind his thinking. What can Kwang Soo do to help them?

“Daddy, Mama frankly I’m so happy able to meet you here. And I wouldn’t regret if might I die later, my wish to meet both of you had been fulfil” out in blue the elder Seon-ah said in his drive.

“Aish Seon-ah what you said, you would never die... and we would change our stor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter