Final

Bias List Wrecker

Your POV

Jimin and I have been line up outside of Jamsil Stadium since an hour ago. Many fans were already line up in front of us and I tried to have a conversation with one of the fans.

“Hey, how long have fans on the front been lining up?” I asked a fan in front of me and Jimin. “Almost two hours, I think,” she said. Jimin and I gasped and nodded before thanking her.

“Wow, they waited for two hours?!” Jimin exclaimed, sounded shocked. “Yup, that’s what we heard just now,” I said and nodded while pressing my lips into a thin line.

After waiting for another half an hour that felt like years, all of EXO fans were instructed to enter by 100. After Jimin and I entered, we sat on our seats that were located near the stage and the exit door. We greeted some fangirls near us and started to fangirl with them, saying which member was our bias and how awesome EXO was.

Time flies as we chatted and the showcase started. The stadium darkened and a VCR about their superpowers was played. I can’t stop laughing seeing them acting in that VCR because I imagined them saying “What the heck am I doing right now?!” or “I looked stupid.”

When Lay popped out on the video, I laughed out loud seeing how adorable he looked while blowing the flowers. Afterwards, they sang to ‘Wolf and Beauty’ and I spotted Xiumin wearing a sleeveless outfit and his toned biceps were showing.

‘Oh my God, why are you doing this to me, Minseok oppa?’ I thought as I stared at him, literally melted and fangirling with Jimin about him until they finished singing ‘History’. I didn’t even bother seeing my bias, Lay at all.

“Ji Young-ah, Xiumin oppa looked so manly, with his biceps and his pale-pink hair. Why is his outfit sleeveless?!” Jimin cried out of frustration as her bias list was also ruined. Mine too though.

When Xiumin introduced himself during the ment, both of us screamed and wave our light sticks excitedly in the air. I can only stare at him during the others’ introduction until it is Lay’s turn. I whipped my head towards his direction and fans started to scream hysterically, making Lay speechless and smiled. I smiled and giggled when his dimple was shown.

Afterwards, they sang ‘Mama’ and another VCR shown before they resumed to sing ‘Growl’. When the interview took place, I glued my eyes on Xiumin oppa, not letting one of his movements unnoticed. Unconsciously, a smiled crept up my face as I stared at him, mesmerized by his cute yet manly look.

They introduced their songs in their 2nd mini album and sang some of the lines in it. Xiumin was asked to sing a line from ‘Thunder’ and fans chanted his name. He sang the Chinese version but stuttered at the end of the lyrics and apologizes quickly. It was adorable when he stuttered and I felt my heart fluttered away.

When they introduced ‘Run’, the MC asked EXO, “Where would you run if you have a girlfriend?”

They took turn and when it’s Xiumin’s turn, he said, “Where do I have to run when my girlfriends are already here~”

Jimin and I can’t stop laughing at his remark and softly hit each other’s thigh because damn, he is the most adorable yet manly man in the world. ‘Oh my God, my bias list is surely wrecked,’ I thought.

The showcase was nearing the end when they showed us ‘Overdose’ MV of Chinese version  and I felt butterflies fluttered in my stomach, seeing Xiumin is soooo handsome in the MV. Then the showcase ended successfully.

Jimin and I started fangirling and all that a fan should be talking about tonight’s showcase while walking towards the exit door when the sea of fans became smaller.

“Oh my God, why was our Baozi attracting our attention tonight?” Jimin cupped her cheeks and shook her body.

“I know right? Damn seriously, he’s climbing up my bias list. Lay oppa mianhae,” I said to particularly no one and clasped my hands together in front of my chest.

Most of the fans have went back home and only a few were left, including us. We were waiting for my father to pick us up. Suddenly, the remaining fans started to scream and run towards a particular direction. Jimin and I looked at each other, confused but jogged to the crowded fan.

EXO-M was walking towards their van when someone from behind me dashed forward to reach out the members and I stumbled forward. I shut my eyes, knowing that I will fall on the hard road, but I didn’t and I heard an “umphh”. Then I heard loud gasps and whispers.

I opened my eyes, only to be greeted by a pair of eyes that attracted my attention tonight. Fortunately, I fell on top of Xiumin oppa and he supported his head from hitting the road by propping his elbows. My eyes opened wide enough for it to pop out from the socket and quickly, I tried to stand up. I help Xiumin oppa to stand again and bowed apologetically.

“Oppa I’m so sorry I fell on you. I wasn’t me. Someone was pushing me back then. Mianhamnida1,” I said, bowing again and again.

What I didn’t expect was he reached my shoulder and patted, “It’s okay. You’re not hurt anywhere, right?” Xiumin oppa asked. The fans suddenly become quiet and I fidgeted, uncomfortable by the stares from the other fans.

“Ne2, I’m alright. But oppa, your elbows are scratched,” I said, pointing on his elbows.

“Gwenchana3, it’s just scratches,” Xiumin assured, smiling sincerely.

“Minseok hyung, palli4!” Chen yelled from inside of their van. Xiumin nodded and waved his hand at s.

“Until we meet again. Annyeong5!” Xiumin patted my shoulder and waved at me.

I waved back and smiled. From inside of the van, I saw him winked at me and my jaw dropped, freeze for a while before Jimin shook my body.

“Hey there, you’re here?” she waved in front of my face and I snapped.

“D-did h-he just w-winked at m-me?” I stuttered.

“Apparently, yes. Wow Ji Young-ah, you’re one lucky fan,” Jimin said, amused.

 


One cloudy day…

 

I was walking home from my Dancing Club activities at school, kicking pebbles on the pathway when I accidently bumped someone shoulder. I bowed and apologized to the person.

“It’s okay,” a familiar voice said. When I looked up to see who’s the person was, my eyes widen and stuttered, “M-minseok o-oppa.”

Xiumin oppa titled his head, brows knitted together when he snapped, “Ahh, you’re the girl who fell on me after the showcase, right?”

I blushed at the memories and shyly said, “You remembered, oppa?” He nodded and chuckled, “Wow, we do meet each other again.”

We laughed and our gazed met for a few seconds when he asked, “Want to grab a coffee? My treat.”

“Sure.”

 

 



Korean vocabs

1Mianhamnida (미안합니다) - I'm sorry

2Ne () - Yes

3Gwenchana (괜찮아) - It's okay

4Palli (빨리) - Hurry up

5Annyeong (안녕) - Hello/Bye (I'm using as Bye)


Andddd it's done! Yeayyy hahahah. Okay this story was actually inspired by my friend and I when we watched the showcase after a subber uploaded it with full subtitles. Hahaha seriously we can't seem to stop fangirling about him, I don't know why though.

Comments would be highly appreciated X)