1/1

End of the Beginning
Please log in to read the full chapter

A familiar noise began to make its way around the room. She squirmed under the sheets before elongating her arm out to smack the ringing device on the nightstand. Yawning, she rubbed her eyes and untucked herself out of the comfort of her bed.

And the arm wrapped around her.

She wriggled out of his grasp and headed to the bathroom, returning fresh faced and clean a few moments later. Sitting in front of the mirror, she touched her face up with a bit of make-up before heading to her closet.

The brunette threw her outfit on the bed and took off her bathrobe, pausing as she saw his head move to her direction.

He smiled, scanning her body from head to toe.

By now the sun was already up and shining, peeking through a small line between the curtains. She, knowing how sensitive a person can be in the morning, walked pass his staring eyes and pushed the draperies open, revealing the sun in all its glory. It earned a groan from the sleepy man, now covering his face with the blanket. 

“The view was good until now.” He spoke lowly, his voice groggy.

“I’m sure you’ve had plenty of time to take in this view Yongguk…since last night.” She spoke, smirking back at him. “Good morning.”

He giggled, then mumbled an incoherent greeting back at her as he snuggled against the bed sheets, showing her that he was making no attempts to get up. Her headed tilted at the sound of his voice—still groggy…and y as hell. But she wasn’t having it; there was a lot to do for the day.

It was always tempting seeing him like that – half with his hair in disarray lying in their bed; her head be would be finding that small place between his arms arms chest if her stomach wasn’t rumbling. Sitting beside him, she traced the small tattoo on his back that she was so fond of. She nudged him lightly and whined, telling him to get up.

“Why the hell is there an alarm here?” He complained, earning a small laugh from the woman next to him.

“Because I

Please log in to read the full chapter