Chapter Nine: She-

PRISM ft. EXO

Chapter 9: She-


 “Noona!” Luhan blurted out.
 
He likes her? Well you could clearly see by the expression on his face that he was excited to see her. Ok, enough overthinking, this would only make things worse.
 
“Oppa!” She said then she bowed. Ugh it made me hate her more.
 
We cleared the food that was scattered on the floor. And grabbed Jin who was still arguing with his brother. Their conversation went to being rich from taking care of the kids (kids meaning the members) from how hard it was to be a leader then back to money issues again.
 
“Sorry.” We apologized. 
 
“Yah! gongju wait!” Luhan said following us.
 
“See you around” Luhan bowed before leaving the room while the whole EXO followed too.

 
Worn-out, stressed, tired, exhausted, these are some of the terms that best described us right now. Try practicing all day and you would know how we really felt right now. It's been 6 months since the first time we met them, our inspiration through any obstacles SME threw at us, our motivation when we felt like giving up. 

“I’m thirsty unnie!” Seo Yeon pouted, while tugging Jin’s arm.
 
“What do you want to drink Shobe?” Jin replied.
 
“Bubble Tea!” Seo Yeon blurted out.
 
“Shobe you know Leader is going to get bankrupt because of bubble tea.” Ai said.
 
“And plus you had bubble tea for breakfast and lunch and now you want bubble tea again?” Shin asked.
 
“Eonni don’t you know that bubble tea is addicting, plus if we can’t use Jin eonni's.. credit card we can still use his brother’s credit card.” She reasoned out “Please please please buy me bubble tea.” Seo Yeon pouted with her puppy eyes.
 
“Can you say no to those eyes Leader?” Shin asked.
 
“Ok fine! Bubble tea it is!” Jin who gave up with those cute puppy eyes of her. Why is it that the maknaes always win with her and the two of us were getting bullied.
 
“Yay! Buy us too Jinnie!” Shin shouted following the two.
 
“Yah! Me too! Me too!” Ai cheered following them.
 
“What do you think of me, a walking atm machine?” Jin complained. The three of them nodded.
 
“Nam, you’re not coming?” Shin asked.
 
“Nope. Too tired to stand up, just buy me one.” I replied without taking my eyes off of my phone. 
 
“Then no bubble tea for you.” Jin said. See. I told you were ~ I mean I’m being bullied here. 
 
“Yah! Jinnie buy me bubble tea!” I yelled
 
“Nope. Bye Nam!” Jin replied, before shutting the door.
 
What should I choose bubble tea or lounging here alone? Waaahh!! I can’t choose! But I’m pretty thirsty so, bubble it is. I am in the middle of finding my wallet, when someone came in.
 
“You’re ba . . What are you doing here?” I asked, and  by someone I meant someone unwanted came in, who was she to barge in here without our consent, her schedule was changed so she wasn’t supposed to use this room and plus from what I heard she was transferred to another room.
 
“It’s my turn right?” she asked, with her innocent plastic smile. 
 
“Really? From what I heard your practice room was moved, so you are no longer allowed in here.” I smirked.
 
“You know eavesdropping is illegal.” Ahh! I am certainly not eavesdropping, especially on her? Duh! Like I would waste my time on her. She was an eyesore to begin with so why would I eavesdrop on someone I hate. It was the talk of the town inside the company.
 
“Who told you that I was doing that? I don’t waste my precious time on nonsense things like you.” I said then I continue on finding that stupid wallet. Please show up, so that I can get the hell out of this room.
 
“So how did you know that I was moved?” she questioned. How did I know? Is she deaf or what? Rumors say that when you are moved to lower floors of this building means that you still need improvement, and those who are on the upper floors are the ones who really have talent and will dominate the KPOP World. 

So the rumors must be true. Because all famous idols and groups such as SNSD, SJ, EXO, Shinee, and many more were moved to the upper part of the building. For us we were presently located on the 3rd floor, but we will transfer once we debuted.

 
“So the rumors are true?” I grinned, still not looking at her because I am still finding that stupid wallet of mine who magically disappeared inside my bag. Why is it that when we really needed something it just disappears like bubbles.
 
“Ahh! There you are!” I blurted out, I finally found you. 
 
“Yah! I’m not finished yet!” she shouted grabbing my arm. She really looked like an idiot, well, she is one to start with.
 
“Well I am.” I replied removing her hand from my arm which was now swollen.
 
“You very well know that your group will not succeed in this industry right?” she asked, standing at the door. And who was she to foretell that we will not succeed. Maybe she was a fortune teller in her past life, pffft. But we don’t believe in fortune tellers, because what we were having now was reality  and not just some sort of prediction.
 
“Yup. We are aware that we will not succeed because we will dominate this industry.” I could clearly see that she was pissed off. 
 
“Sunbae I still have other important things to do. So if you would just move from the door I’d appreciate it.” I sarcastically informed her. She was really getting into my nerves, she should be thankful that I still have the guts to call her sunbae.
 
“Listen here. If your group don’t quit showing off, I’ll surely make a move on your precious deer.” As If I care. Yeah I like him, but I know that that she was not his type and I was not the type of girl who would force herself to someone just because I really, really, really love the guy. If he likes me then so be it. If he doesn’t then it’s his loss not mine.
 
“I forgot my phone!” I blurted out, running back again to get it from my bag not paying attention to her. I should thank her, because of this non-sense talk I remembered that I didn’t have my phone with me, which I considered as a necessity.
 
“Yah! Are you listening?” she shouted following me to the other corner of the room.
 
“FYI sunbae we are not showing off. If we did then what are you still doing here?” (congrats if you get it)  I smiled making her clench her fist. “And the hell I care If you make a move on him. If you want I’ll support your OTP .  . .” I paused “If there will be one.” I grinned.


If only Shin would be here she would be  dead by now. And Jin would tie her up just like what she did to Shin, and Ai and Shobe would record the whole scene while she was being tortured by Shin . I was  such a sadist, and I blamed Shin for influencing me with her sadist side. But hers was more severe, she enjoyed it when people suffer.
 
“Ugh!! Why don’t you just die so I can live peacefully!” she was furious and here I am texting Jin to just buy me bubble tea and I’ll pay her later, but she was not cooperating too.
 
“Yah, Are you listening to me?!” Talk all you want I don’t care, all I care about was my bubble tea! My precious bubble tea, when will we meet again? If she didn't just barge in here I must be enjoying it right now. I was pretty thirsty and hungry at the same time, and seeing her made things worse.
 
“I’m listening.” a sweet and angelic voice replied making both of us looked at him.