아잉~ ♡

INFINITE Babies; SEQUEL to 'Baby INFINITE'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narator's POV

 

In a day care, 7 cute toddlers was playing together;

The eldest, Kim Sunggyu... 8 years old

Second oldest, Jang Dongwoo... 7 years old

Third oldest, Nam Woohyun... 6 years old

Fourth oldest, Lee Howon... 6 years old

Fifth oldest, Lee Sungyeol... 6 years old

Second youngest, Kim Myungsoo... 5 years old

Youngest, Lee Sungjong... 4 years old

 

They were divided by 3 families; 

The Kims; Kim Sunggyu and Kim Myungsoo

The Lees; Lee Sungyeol and Lee Sungjong

The Jangs with 2 adopted sons; Jang Dongwoo, Nam Woohyun, Lee Howon

 

They happily play together like usual; Sunggyu was napping, Myungsoo was playing with blocks, Sungyeol was eating candies, Dongwoo and Hoya was in the playground, and also Woohyun and Sungjong who was fighting over Sungjong's giant white teddy bear.

 

Suddenly, the door creaks open and in comes a cute little girl with pigtails with a backpack on her back. Ms. Song came from behind her, she examines the whole room and saw a huge white teddy.

 

She grinned happily, she tugged on the hem of ms. Song's skirt, ms. Song crouched down to her height and she whispered something to her ear.

 

The 7 boys looked as confused as ever.

 

Suddenly, ms. Song nod at her and pat her head. The girl then looked back at the boys with a grin on her face.

 

"Boys, can you all come here please?" Ms. Song said. The boys scrambled towards ms. Song and the little girl, "this is Nana, she will be a new addition in your group! Be nice to her ok? Nana, introduce yourself" ms. Song said.

 

The girl bowed 180° and quickly straighten up, "Annyeong! Nana imnida!" She shrieked. After that, ms. Song help her to put her backpack on the shelf.

 

"Now boys, play with her ok? Don't let her play all by herself!" Then, ms. Song walked out of the room.

 

Nana sat down on the art table with some papers and crayons. As she drew, Sungyeol came and took a seat next to her.

 

"What are you drawing?" He asked. "A mountain!" She said and grinned widely. Sungyeol looked at her drawing, then he looked at her. "That's one ugly drawing..." he mutters.

 

Nana looked at him with teary eyes, "THEN DON'T LOOK AT IT!!!" then she wailed loudly, being the kid who never play with girls, Sungyeol thought she was faking it so he push her playfully but it was still too hard.

 

She fell from the short chair and to the floor, which made her forehead bumped to the pointy side of the table. She wailed louder while a small amount of blood flow down from the side of her forehead.

 

Sunggyu came running towards the scene, "Wha- YAH!! WHAT HAPPENED!?!?" he shrieked at the sight of their new member that has just been here for less than 30 minutes on the floor, crying her eyes out.

 

Sungyeol panicked that moment, "I-it was an a-accident! I swear!" Sunggyu huffed and pushed Sungyeol away. He hugged the crying girl but she keep on wailing.

 

Soon, the other 5 kids came. They tried comforting her with thousand ways but it was still no avail.

 

Then, ms. Song came running from the door. She saw Nana crying in the arms of Sunggyu and Dongwoo. Ms. Song ran to her and pry her off of Sunggyu and Dongwoo.

 

Then, Ms. Song took Nana to her office to be treated.

 

After they left, the 6 of them sigh in disappointment while Sungyeol just fiddled with his fingers.

 

Sunggyu shot him a disappointed stare, "nice job Sungyeol..." he then went off to the playpen. Everyone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter