What Am I Doing

My School’s Student Council Members Are Vampires

"W..what?!" I asked Junhyung again in disbelief. I must have heard it wrong. There's no way he's into me. 

"You heard me. Kiss me." He repeated again without a tinge of hesitation. I stared wide-eye at him.

"Look here Yong Junhyung. There's a limit to your games alright? Now, could you kindly let go?" I shot my death glare at him. He merely rolled his eyes.

"I'm not joking ............. You should know by now right?" He came closer until our faces were just inches away. Not good. I could tell I'll start blushing anytime by now.

"K..know what?" I asked on purpose to keep the awkward atmosphere away. However, Junhyung, who could clearly tell what I'm trying to pull, ignored my question.

"Don't lie. It should be obvious enough for you to know." Junhyung's intense gaze sent shivers down my spine. 

"I love you ........... You know that right?" Junhyung's words echoed off in my mind. I heard them, I understood them, I just didn't want to acknowledge them.

"Don't joke with me!" I yelled and shoved him aside. He held me back but I shurgged him off and broke my way free. He didn't give much of a response. Not like I cared. I followed my instincts and headed for the door... until I bumped into something whilst running. Junhyung was blocking my path.

"You think you can escape?" Junghyung smug's smile really pissed me off. I ignored him and continued to head straight for the door. He caught both my wrists, immobilizing me from making any movement.

"Wae..? You can kiss Joon but not me?" He asked.

"Ugh, that's different! I love him... but..." 

"You love me too, don't you?" Junhyung cut me short once again. Love? Me? Love Junhyung? Somehow my mind just wasn't in the mood for these kind of things.

"Stop acting like Mr.Know-It-All! I don't alright! I'm not some who two-times people." I yelled again.

"Heh, are you sure about that?" Junhyung smirked.

"Hell yeah I'm sure. So just st...mppff...." My words became muffled all of a sudden. 

Junhyung's lips crashed onto mine with a sudden force. I struggled to pull away from him, exerting all the strength I had into pushing him away. Of course, none of it had any effect. He tugged me closer, ravaging my lips further. I hated it, this strange feeling of someone else owning your lips. At first it felt wrong, but as Junhyung pulled me further into the kiss. I found myself kissing back unconsciously. My hands travelled to his chestnut-brown hair, pulling him in. Moments passed, until I realised what I was doing.

I pushed him away, gasping for air. What... what the hell was I doing?! I wiped away the remnants of the kiss away with my hand, staring at it, dumfounded.

"Not bad for a novice~" Junhyung teased. Engulfed in the moment of rage, I slapped him across the face.

"Tch!" I hissed and ran out of the room, saving what's left of my so called dignity.

-----------------------------------------------Junhyung's POV---------------------------------------

I touched the right side of my cheeks. Ugh, this'll take some time to get better. That girl packs quite a punch. No matter. I'm happy as it is. I let a small smug laugh of accomplishment escape from my lips.

-End-

Do follow me on twitter guys~ http://twitter.com/#!/VK_chanShort Junhyung update. Hope you guys like it~ Joon coming up soon~ Subscribe and comment thanks~ Don't be phantom readers ><