Just One Day

Just One Day

First Day:
"Jeongkook!" Hyemi ran into his arms. He loved how his arms fit around her small body.She put her ear against his chest..Duhdump duhdump duhdump. She looked up at him with her big beautiful brown eyes, puckering her lips. 
His eyes fluttered as he slowly leaned in... anticipating her soft rosy ,red lips on his. "Jeongkook!" He frowns but continues to lean in with a confused face.
"Yah Jeongkook!" He bolts open his eyes and stares down in fear. His arms are empty, no hyemi. Instead she is in HIS arms, lovingly kissing him
"No...no no no not again.. She's mine!!" His breathing quickens as crashes on to the floor, holding his chest trying to catch his breath....his last breath. Everything swirls around him as he's out of his dream. 

Jeongkook's POV
"Jeongkook!" What? Where am i?
"Is he gonna be okay?" ....Hyemi? 
I woke up to a white room with flowers in a vase on the table next to my bed, Hospital maybe?
I try sitting up when she comes in.
"Thank god your awake!" She pulls away from the hug she enveloped him in and wipes away a tear, smiling with joy.
"You had another blackout, we found you on the floor in your kitchen...Your condition seems to be getting better!. That's what the doctor said. "
Oh that's right, my condition. Everybody thinks im getting better which is good, i guess.
"You'll be discharged tomorrow so why dont you rest? It's actually really late." I look up at the clock, 9:47 PM. I look back at her and nod.
She kisses me on the forhead and connects our heads. 

 FLASHBACK
"Okay class we have a new student! Her name is Choi Hyemi and she will be in our dance class for the rest of the year so please make her feel welcomed." 
I was fooling around with hoseok and jimin, not bothering to spare a glance at the new student.
"PARTNER UP!" Jimin and hoseok hugged eachother and ran away.
"Yah, idiots...Who will i dance with?" I scratched my head and looked around.
"Jeongkook-shi?" i turned around when Mrs.Park tapped my shoulder .
"Yes?" 
"Could you please partner up with miss Hyemi? Everyone already has pairs." Behind Mrs.Park stepped out a dazzling girl with long wavy hair that was pulled back by a red rose clip on the left side, showing her sweet inoccent face.
"Hello, my name is Hyemi, it's nice to meet you." 
I blinked a couple times before i finally registered what was going on,"Yeah umm, my name Jeongkook."
"Okay students, i will assign you a song and you and your partner will have to make a dance for it, does everybody know what to do?...Okay let's start." Everybody got a slip of paper with the name of the song on it.

"One more thing! You have a week to finish the coreography because you are going to represent it this friday!"

Everbody groaned.
RIIINNNG 'Finally class is over' 
"Excuse me Jeongkook-shi?"
I felt butterflies in my stomache when she said my name with her sweet voice.
"Yes?" 
"Could we maybe meet afterschool and practice?" She bit her lip and gave me a pleading look.
"Of course" She smiled and lowered her head, grabbing her stuff and walking out the class. 
My eyes never left her as she walked away.
"Ooooh our jeongkook likes somebody!" I ignored them and grabbed my bag, running out of the classroom. 'Can't wait to see her afterschool 
Nobody's POV
The first day he practiced with her, he tried to show off his moves as much as possible.
He got her to give him number, his lame excuse was that he wanted to text her for their dance project purposes only.
His feelings grew more and more as days passed, endless nights of just talking...about the project of course... he began to fall in love.
On the day of their performance, they gave it their all. So much passion. So much..... love...


That's how we met.... If only i could go back and erase you from my memory...
END OF FLASHBACK


Jeongkook was back home. Hyemi had brought him to his house and even stayed with him for an hour or so until, HE called.
How he wanted to just smash her phone against the wall and keep her with him for an eternity. But how could he? If that guy brought a smile to her face, how could he even think about taking away her happiness.
 

Day 2
Jeongkook's POV

These dreams are getting worse...just like my sickness.
I actually fear going to the doctor, not wanting to hear the news of how bad my health is. I laugh bitterly and look up at the cloudy grey sky, letting a tear roll down my already tear stained cheek.
'Hyemi....I love you and my condition is getting worse, why can't you just leave him and stay with me!' He clutches his hair with his fists, puts his elbows on his knees and sobs. That's all he can do.

Hyemi's POV
"Doctor how is he?" I bite my lip holding back the tears.
" He is stable right now miss Choi but.... i don't think he has much time." I finally let it out, the tears i had been holding in pour down my face.
I put a hand on my heart, 'It's shattering' 
The doctor says i should head home because he won't be awake until tomorrow so, i go home, at least their i can cry all i want.

And that's what i did.

. I cry myself to sleep that night.
I remember when i first met him, he was so cheerful..and cocky! Haha, showing off his moves, trying to impress me. Which of course he did.
He captured my heart the first time we met, the first time we talked on the phone...i knew he was the one. 
*sigh* "He'll never love you like that Hyemi...besides, you have daehyun now!" I tried to pep talk myself from falling even deeper for him, but it was to late

Day3

Jeongkook's POV

 

"Hell Mrs. Jeon." I pressed my ear against my moms bedroom door, she is on the phone with Doctor Kang.
"Mrs.Jeon im very sorry but..."
"But What!" My mother grew impatient, and so was i.
"Your son....Im very sorry but he only has a few days to live."
...I felt my heart beat increase as i slowly stepped away from the door.
'Im...dying?' I shook my head and ran to my room, slamming the door and climbing on to my bed, covering my ears and just letting the tears stream down my face.
I took out my book filled with my music that wrote about school and Hyemi.
' If i had just one day
I'd like to fall asleep with your scent
I'd like to soak myself in your warm deep eyes'

i clenched my jaw, fighting the tears back.
'Whenever i see you, it's breathtaking~
Your voice when you call me'
'Jeongkook-ah~'
I frowned, remembering your soothing voice call my name.
I appreciate a masterpiece 'you', because your existence is an art
Everyday i imagine like this all night long
Because you are nothing more than just a dream to me

I threw my book to the side and layed down, imagining your face. 'I love you Hyemi~' I turned to my side. I looked at my desk and remembered the nights i spent studying there. ' I want to remember my life before i die' i

i sat up and rubbed my wet eyes, when something caught my attention. My camera.
Day 4
Jeongkooks POV
 


I already look dead. I looked into the mirror and didnt see the cheerful jeongkook. No....i saw death
I sighed and finished getting ready, I have a doctors appointment today, they're gonna run some more tests on me.

The doctors pretend like im totally fine and that im gonna get better, but... i know the truth.
~~~~~
I look outside the car window. It looks like it's gonna rain.
I smile, remembering when me and Hyemi walked under the same umbrella one rainy day...
FLASHBACK
Nobody's POV 


"Aish!" Hyemi whispered as she looked at the rain pouring.
Jeongkook was walking outside with his friends when he noticed hyemi standing alone staring at the puddle of rain on the street, pouting.
"Jeongkook do you need a ride home?" His friend, Jin, asked. When he didnt answer
Jin looked over at  what his friend was looking at. He giggled ,said goodluck to jeongkook and left.
"Ehh?" He looked back and found Jin gone," Yah,,stupid jin hyung"

He walked over to hyemi who looked up as she heard a sound of footsteps on the liitle puddle of water.
They both stayed quiet until Jeongkook finally got the courage to say something. 
"So.. you didn't bring an umbrella?" She blinked cutely and shook her head. He thought for a while and smiled, "I'll be right back" He ran into the school, searching for the lost and found. 'There's gotta be an umbrealla in here!' 
After searching and searching he finally found one. 
He ran back outside and came to a halt next to hyemi. 
"Ummm, i didn't bring one either so, do you wanna share it?" 
She looked up at him and smiled
"Of course." He opened the umbrella . it was broken. He held it open with his hand and wrapped his other around hyemi, "Kaja?"
She blushed but nodded anyway.
After awhile, when she was looking around her seanery, she noticed jeongkooks side was wet.
She grabbed his hand and moved the umbrella towards him, "You're all wet!" She said worredly. He shook his head and moved the umbrella closer to her.
They fought over who should get more umbrella when finally jeongkook grabbed her and brought her up to his chest, "We share it." He said softly. She looked up at him and he looked down at her.
Staring into eachothers eyes..
END OF FLASHBACK
 i sighed again for the hundreth time today.
"What's wrong son?" His mom asked as she grabbed his hand.
"Nothing im just...tired." He wasn't lying. These past few days have been very stressful. Appointment after appointment. Hospital after hospital. When will this all be over?!

Day 5
Hyemi's POV


"Hey jeongkookie~ How you feeling?" Me and jeongkook where on his hospital bed, and i was playing with his fingers.
".... Better now that your here." I looked up at him and saw his tired, sick looking face. I swallowed back my tears and smiled. 
"I love being here with you jeongkook~" He smiled and layed his head down on his pillow. I then heard his soft snoring and i couldn'ttake it anymore! I let my tears fall down my face, not letting any stay inside.
"Shh Hyemi." I felt him cup my face. My eyes widened as i despretally tried to wipe my tears. He grabbed my hands.
" I know you where crying hyemi~...Don't cry for me anymore, please. My last wish is for you to be happy. i lo-"
I heard his breathing become more and more slow then.
BEEEEEEEP
 His hands dropped on his side and his head tilted.
"No...No! Someone please help us!!" I ran out the room looking for a doctor.
"Please stay out here miss.
"No!!" I looked over at the lifeless Jeongkook and all the nurses surrounding him.
The doctor successfully pulled me out of the room.
Day 6

Hyemi's POV

"We are gathered here today to remember.."
He's finally gone....My love is finally gone...
I went up to his casket and put a red flower there.
'Please always remember me, Wherever you are'
 ~~~~~
Im helping Mrs.Jeon move all of his things today. 
"Could you please put all those boxes over here sweetie?" I smiled and nodded.
When i picked up the last box i noticed his old camera. I bit my lip and tapped my chin, 'Should i look at it?'
Something in my heart pushed me into taking it. Before i knew it, i was back home with the camera plugged into my computer.
Their was tons of pictures of him with all his friends. I smiled sadly and continued looking.
I stopped at a file name 
'My love, Hyemi' I clenched my fists and clicked on it.
"Hyemi-ah~ I know by the time you see this...i'll be gone. But that's okay because i'm here to confess everything to you!"
You gently ran your finger down his face, letting a tear roll down your face.
"Hyemi, ask my mom for my notebook when you finish seeing this video, it's filled with all my songs...andaboutyou. ANYWAY!" You giggled at his foolishness and continued to cry.
"Now for the hard part of this video... Hyemi i've always wanted to confess my real feeling towards you but, i guess i was just nervous you wouldn't except me.
Choi Hyemi...You where my first and last love"

You covered your mouth with your hand and gasped, "Pabo! I love you too!" 
"I want you to be happy Hyemi, find your true love and keep going with your life, we'll meet again someday...I promise but please give me a smile if you see me someday...
I love you Hyemi.."
He grabbed the camera and kissed it before turning it off.

 

Then please give me a day, even one day in dreams is fine..,All the words i couldn't say, making an excuse that it's reality.
I don't think it would be easy to forget you, am i selfish if i wish you won't forget me so easily?

If I can be with you Just One Day?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SOOO what did you guys think? Did it ? Im actually thinking of making a sequel so leave a comment of what you think, thanks<3