I confess (Part two)

I'm in love with the girl I love's best friend ♥♥

At the grassy part of the amusement park, you saw a man playing with a dog.

“Penny! Here.”

“L.” you quietly called his name.

The dog saw you standing and started barking.

L: Penny? What is it? *tapped Penny’s head*

Penny didn’t stop barking.

L: easy. What is it? *followed Penny’s gaze*

L saw you standing looking at him. He stood up.

You looked at him madly at the eyes but L didn’t looked away,

L; hey.

You: you didn’t tell me you have a dog. *pokily said*

L: Her name is Penny. I decided to have a date with her because I know we’re not okay. *jokingly said*

You gave him a blank a face.

You: we’re not really okay.

L was paused.

L; is there a problem?

You: *smirked* problem? You instructed your driver to inform me you’re here and it got me crazy if I’ll go or not because it’s the last day of our date and we’ve got 3 hours but it’s already gone. I’m afraid not to go because maybe you’ll get mad at me and you’ll not talk to me and I don’t want that to happen.

L: JC.

You: *slowly tears are falling* I hate you. I really do. You let me fight with myself for an hour, do stupid things just to make myself decide. I tried not to think of you but I can’t. I bumped my head everywhere. I came here hoping that you’re here waiting for me. You got me searching for you for an hour. Now, I found you having a date with your dog like nothing happened.

L: JC. *walking toward you*

You: stop! Just stop right there. *wiped tears* you don’t know what I’ve been through this day. You don’t deserve to have a hug or kiss from me so just stay right there. *tears falling* do you think a simple I’m sorry letter is enough? You’re so bad. *tears continuously falling*

L: Jae Cath.

You: I hate to say this. I miss you. *looked down*

L looked down and felt guilty.

You: waking up not to see you around makes me sad. When you’re not around, I feel like I’m alone. No one’s there to protect me. I want to hear your voice, stare at your eyes but you weren’t there. I want to feel your hug but I can’t and that what made me miss you. I suppose to hate you.

L’s tears started falling while listening to your confession.

You: now tell me what’s the problem?

L closed his eyes.

L; I’m sorry.

You looked away and turned away.

You: have fun with your date. *slowly walked away*

L didn’t let you disappear in his eyes. He quickly ran to you and hugged you.

L: I’m sorry. I’m sorry for doing that to you. I’m sorry JC. *hugged you tightly*

You closed your eyes.

L wiped your tears.

“I’m sorry for making you cry.” He said while wiping your tears. “I promise I won’t do that again.”

You: I hate you.

L: *chuckled* I love you. *hugged you back again.*

You secretly smiled.

You: After this date, I’m going to have my own room.

L: what?

You: It’s your condition right?

L: na-ah. You’re going to stay.

You: but you just sa…

L: shhh. Okay okay. But it doesn’t mean you’re totally separated with me.

You: fine.

L: *softly chuckled* I love you.

You: I hate you.

L: *kissed your forehead*

Penny suddenly barked.

You: I think she’s jealous.

L just laughed.

L kneeled down and talked to Penny.

L: Penny, she’s JC. The girl I love.

You waved at her.

From there, you and L played with Penny.

~THE END OF YOUR DATE~