BULLIED

CAMPUS PRINCE

(Shinyoung's POV) 

 

MATTHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!   WHYYYY Oh WHYYY ?  Math i hate you so much >_<  I havent done anything wrong to you why are you so cruel to me >_<  huhuhu!! i really hate MATH since gradeschool.  yeah ! call me STUPID but i really hate it.  Whenever Im learning that subject i always think that my Brain will explode anytime plus THAT TERROR TEACHER -_- 

 

'Ok !  find the Value of X and Y then Substitute asdfghjkl! blah blah blah!! '   didnt Intend to listen because Im getting very sleepy .  Kekekeke.   

 

I was about to fall asleep when suddenly I feel some pairs of eyes starng at me and a piece of chak landed in my face. 

 

'MS. KIM!!  HOW COULD YOU SLEEP IN MY CLASS ON THE FIRST DAY ?'   Mrs. Moon groan in frustration 

 

'Well maam obviously i sleep in class because IM SLEEPY and Because I WANT TO .'

 

my classmate gasped by the sudden action. im very sleepy and this is my attitude when im very sleepy then you suddenly wake me up. i will snob you . -__- 

 

'GO OUT THERE AND STAND IN THE CORIDOR AND SPREAD YOUR ARMS SIDE WARD BE THERE UNTIL THE END OF MY CLASS >_< ' MRS. MOON 

'OK' I quickly reply then go to the coridor then stand in there with my arms spreaded sideward .  I grab my phone in my pocket and pluck the headset in my ears and started to play a music and close my eyes . she didnt said that listening music isnt allowed right?  

 

(3rd PERSON's POV) 

 

The Class still silent and full of fears in Mrs. Moon because of what happen earlier. the new transfer student was sent outside because of sleeping and answering cynicaly in class.

 

They were all listening and understanding everyword that mrs. Moon said because they are very afraid that once they cant answer the question she ask they will be sent outside just like Shinyoung.

 

 

After class when Mrs. Moon leaves the room without checking Shinyoung . Ahn Young and Ryeeomin went outside to check Shinyoung. they were shock to see Shinyoung sleeping while standing and has an earphone in his ears. they came closer to her and tap her shoulder to wake her up. 

 

They know that once they wake up Shinyoung. shinyoung will turn a Bloody . because she hates the idea of waking-up by the others and desttroying her sleep. They wake up shinyoung and tell her that mrs. moon already leave and they should head back to the room. 

 

' Look who's here -__^ The 3 transfer student that dont know their place . ' One of their classmate Ginger The so called "QUEEN-BEE" of SM University poped infront of them with her minion sony and Miranda . 

 

'Have you seen anyone entering the room beside us ?  are there are new transfer student beside us ? Nothing right YOU'RE SO STUPID '  Shinyoung answer ginger calmly .

 

The two sibling ryeomin and Ahn young just laugh knowing  shinyoung is very cynical . xD 

 

'HOW COULD YOU~  you were such a YOU the two of you. '  Ginger shouted in English 

 

'STUPID!! IT SHOULD BE BOTH OF YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE REFFERING TO THEM NOT ONLY ONE OF THEM -_- '  Shinyoung Interupted ginger . 

 

they were gaining the stares of the other class the CAMPUS PRINCE just sit down to their chair and watch the Clash between the 6 of them ( ginger,sony,miranda,shinyoung,ahnyoung,ryeomin)  

 

Ginger groan but still continue her line 'AS I was saying. the both of you ~ how could you talk and be so close to thecampus Princess Seohyun and Jessica ? AND YOUUUU~~  SHINYOUNG-SII  HOW COULD YOU TALK TO CAMPUS PRINCE AND  EAT  WITH THEM DURING LUNCH TIME ?  YOU'RE SUCH A FLIRT' 

 

'We  can talk to others because we can speak .  when can eat lunch because its lunch time Pabo -_- . We can do that because we are humans. why are you angry because you cant do that ? check yourself maybe you are not human' Shinyoung tell Ginger with her poker face.  

 

Ginger immediately examine herself their classmate that were watching them laugh at her and then she realize that it was an Inuslt. she just groan in frustration and look at the 3 transfer student laughing and heading back to their seat . she saw that Ryeomin and Ahn Young smile at Jesica and Seohyun then she also saw Shinyoung were having a HI-5 sesion with the Campus prince esp. Donghae.  she bite her lip and Curse.  

 

(GINGER's POV) 

 

I WILL DEFINITELY MAKE HER LIFE MISARABLE HER >:) I WILL PAY BACK TO SHINYOUNG FOR EMBRASING HER . 

---

SHINYOUNG IS VERY CYNICAL AND I LOVE THAT . :DD

HELLLOOOOO~~~ HIHIHIHIHIHI :DD THANK YOU FOR THE 2 SUBCRIBER :"))  IM CRYYY!!!! I LOVE YOUUUUUU~~~~~~~ PLS. SUBCRIBE ME AND LEAVE A COMMENT LABYUUU~~~~