Chicken.

You, Me and that Chicken! [ Song-Shot + Re-Edit ]

You, Me and that Chicken!
Song-Shot
- - -

 

Ring ding dong

Ring ding dong

Ring diggi ding diggi

Ding ding ding

Ring ding dong

Ring ding dong

Ring diggi ding diggi

Ding ding ding

 

Ah, hello?” I greeted casually in English as I picked up my cellphone.

 

“Yah! Noona!” it was Taemin and he couldn't stop giggling loudly. I also overheard some snickering in the background as Taemins phone seemed to be shuffled around.

 

I merely blinked, “Er—Anyone there?”

 

“Can you come to the dorms?” this time it was Jonghyun, who seemed to be having a hard time keeping in his own laughter. Scratching the back of my head, I offhandedly nodded, but realized that they couldn't see that.

 

“Sure,” I finally said, utterly confused as to what was going on.

 

“Okay! See you in a little bit!” Kibum said as they hung up the phone.

 

For a moment, I pulled my cellphone away from my ear and just stared at. Sighing heavily, I then pocketed the silly thing before I went over to grab a jacket, my bag and my keys before I made my way over to the dorms.

 

It wasn't that long of a drive at least. My mind started to wander about that super odd phone call, plus all that snickering and laughing. Something was going to happen, I knew that for a fact. Hopping out of my car, I was already greeted by Minho, who was standing right outside as he waved frantically at my direction. Slamming my car door shut, I quickly made my way over to him before he engulfed me into a friendly embrace and then guided me over to their dorm.

 

“What's going on?” I asked him as we walked.

 

“You'll see,” was all he said as he stopped in front of the door and pushed it open. I was then greeted by Taemin, Kibum and Jonghyun as Minho then pushed me over to the sofa. Taemin was still giggling like mad while Jonghyun was biting his lip to suppress his own quiet snickering. Kibum merely pushed his lips back as he walked over to me and casually sat down. I merely flashed the three of them looks.

 

“Anyone going to tell me anything?” I urged again, but like bobbling heads, the three boys who occupied the room shook their heads at the same time.

 

“You'll see, just watch,” Kibum reassured me as he leaned over and moved the mouse to his laptop. Instantly, YouTube popped up and I found myself staring at some instrumental video.

 

“Noona, look!” Taemin spoke up, pointing at Jinki and Minho who suddenly appeared from the hall and stood in front of me, Kibum, Jonghyun and Taemin.

 

“For you, _____-y/ah~” Jinki grinned like an idiot as Minho snickered, “I just wanna sing this song, to tell my special girl... I. LOVE. CHICKEN.”

 

“Aww, how sweet—Wait,” I paused and stared, “What?”

 

At my reaction, everyone busted into laughter, but at the same time, tried to suppress it back. Kibum then hurried to click on his mouse and out of nowhere, this whacked out instrumental began to play and Jinki opened his mouth...

 

This is for all my people that love them some chicken. I love me some chicken so much, I decided to write a song about it~ So listen!

 

I just sat there, frozen at my seat as I listened to Jinki's ridiculous attempt to sound black. Minho was having a hard time standing up straight that he leaned back and had to use the entrainment system as a support to hold him. The others weren't in any better shape, Kibum had threw himself back on the couch as he clamped both of his hands to his mouth, while Jonghyun fell onto one of the bar stools, hiding his face in his arm as he leaned on the counter while his body shook with held back laughter. As for Taemin, he had one hand clamped to his mouth while his free hand continuously slammed on the armrest of the recliner he was sitting on.

 

I bust the windows out your car

I thought I saw myself at Churches box

I smelt that chicken from a far

I traced that smell right back to your car

I'm taking that chicken out ya car

Don't really care about how hungry you are

I'm addicted to chicken it is not my fault

I guess its that sweet aroma

 

I'm taking that chicken out ya!

 

Listening to the dreamy singing voice I adored... Singing about chicken had to be one of the weirdest things I have ever seen and heard. I actually started to laugh as well, especially since Jinki was putting in a lot of emotion to his singing. My hands slowly balled into fists as I bit down on my inner cheek, while the other boys were barely managing to contain their own laughter. But what almost had me bust into uncontrollable laughter was in Minho jumped in and began RAPPING.

 

Love my chicken

Cluck cluck cluck

You touch my chicken

and I beat you up!

When I fry my chicken you got to go

Ask me for a piece you out the door

Eat my chicken equipped with hot sauce

Eat it so much call me rooster boss

a doodle do they see me coming

That's when all them lil chicken start running

Barbecue sauce finger

your lips got to have my chicken

Man stop playing I fight you for some chicken

Do the Mike Tyson I bit you for some chicken

Fry my chicken, filet my chicken

Grill my chicken you can bake my chicken

My momma know how to fry that chicken

In that kitchen taste so crispy

 

What am I thinkin?
Chicken!

 

Taemin was the first one to break into loud laughter as he began to thrash in his seat, his laughing starting to sound like complete screaming as he repeatedly beat the daylights out of the recliner's armrests. Kibum and Jonghyun still managed to hold back. At this point, Jinki was having a hard time as well, but he managed to continue singing.

 

I bust the windows out your car

I thought I saw myself at churches box

I smelt that chicken from a far

I traced that smell right back to your car

I'm taking that chicken out yea car

Don't really care about how hungry you are

I'm addicted to chicken its not my fault

I guess its that sweet aroma

 

I'm taking that chicken out ya car!

 

I really don't know how he did it, but out of nowhere, Jinki managed to start clucking with a performer's face. This broke Jonghyun so hard that he started hitting the counter repeatedly as he held onto it for dear life, all because he was laughing so hard, perhaps even harder than Taemin.

 

Got to have my chicken
I need my chicken
I love my chicken
I put nothing above my chicken!

 

And with the world's straightest face, Jinki finished the song with the simple world of...

 

“Chicken.”

 

Because of that, Kibum, Minho and I just died laughing.

 

I don't know how long we were all laughing, Jinki had joined into our laughter fit not long afterward, but all I knew was that my laughter officially sounded like I was crying. Even tears fell from my eyes and I had a hard time getting up from my spot on the floor. Finally, after what seemed to be forever, we all finally calmed down and I was able to sit up straight before I looked over at Jinki.

 

“You know Oppa, it would have been so much easier if you just told me that you wanted to go to KFC.”