She got that SOMETHING

One-Sided Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

You and Jin have been bestfriends since you were young. You knew everything about him and so does he. You never kept secrets to each other because it's your promise that you will help each other no matter what. You two even go to the same high school. You noticed that ever since first year high school he never talked that much. He was popular in your school well, you know because of his looks. You keep getting push aside when you two are together entering the school all because of his oh so called "FANGIRLS." Everytime you get pushed aside, there goes your "HERO" named PARK JIMIN well because he is your BROTHER. Your brother's friend named V is really weird but the two are popular. You're quite popular in your school well because of PARK JIMIN. You were quite a genius since you're top 1 in the whole level.
 
You and Jin are going to your homeroom when.......
THAT GIRL arrived.
"Excuse me , umm where is room 201?" 
"Ummm... We're going to that room s-since it's a-also our room." - Jin
I've never seen Jin stutter to a girl before.. exept when he is introducing himself.. you thought.
"Wanna come ummm.. ??" - you 
"It's HyeRin. Kim HyeRin nice meet you ...." - HyeRin
"HyeKyo It's Park HyeKyo." - You 
"Ummmm... what is his name? - HyeRin
Why is she blushing? She likes JIN?!....
"Umm. It's SeokJin , Kim SeokJin but just call me JIN." 
"OOHH... OKAY!"
 You were actually quite fuming because of this maybe because he is your bes

Please log in to read the full chapter