Prologue

Just A Human

"Can't sleep under the moonlight

Can't sleep without a tear

Can't laugh without a joke

Can't live without a life"

 

#Huang Zitao

I am Tao, They called me Panda as my eyes similar to pandas'. Just 15 years old though, 10th grader. I am quite cold toward women. i just don't like them. Ahh~ just to talk about that it reminds me of when i was 13, last two years. I am so embarrassed since that day.  I once fell in love one of my senior, Taehyun. i confessed my love for her. but I got rejected. That is the reason why. Also I am a cheerful and emotional man too..hmmp!

--------------------------------------

This man is quite positive...and he is good at faking it. To be happy, to be friendly, to be cute, to be cheerful, faking is his talent. But he really hates girls. Once after his introduction, he was standing outside the balcony looked up to the sky watching the moon and clenching the fists. He can't help it but to clench them. The one he cherished has died, and today is 2nd anniversary. Tao always has a hope to stay with him and take him out to play at the park someday when he looked up to the fullmoon. He really wants him to stay alive, he wants him to live together in this house. The tear again is streaming. He wanted to yell in anger but He can't. He sure is lonely but not alone yet. As His cute sobbing noise nheeheheheeheehehenheenhee is sure annoyed to other creatures. and that's why he loved to cry with that sound. He woke up every creatures. That is the reason why he cried with that sound. He never once want to stay alone, also it is his Brother's desire.

The shadows were moving behind the scarlet curtain ever since he made that noise. So sudden Tao moved his body to his bed as he was very sleepy. "Hell nor Heaven..... I like it here. but please don't do it again." whisperred a shadow. " You should be grateful though that I let you in here" Tao told that shadow. " Thanks to you. Zitao. I am grateful to meet you."  replied the shadow. "Once I get a mate to live with, You guys can go to wherever you wish." Tao said with a very sleepy tone. " before he died, i was told that ONCE YOU MEET YOUR SOULMATE, we can leave this place." the other shadow popped out. " Shut Up, You IDIOT LAY! " he shouted out. " soulmate is mate!". And then he was fast alseep. the shadow called Lay was Lu Han bestman. He died after a day he knew about Lu Han's death. This guy was here so that he can watch over Tao, a brother who isn't blood-related to Lu Han. " You should know that u are cursed by your Brother. and we're here because we were ordered to" said the shadow who thanked him. That shadow is called Peniel.  " to live with us spirits, is sure fun or......frightening? i wondered. I can't help it but to wonder every moment he'd done and said to us. CAN'T NOBODY HeeelLLP him."