Chapter Ten

What happened?

                    “So you’re going to talk to her?” Daesung asked the maknae as he began to chew on chicken wing. He had been craving chicken for a while and he didn’t understand why they hadn’t done this sooner. Eating chicken while ensuring that the maknae solved his problems, brilliant! It should become a regular thing. Whenever one of them had a problem they could come together eat and talk it out. It was the little things that mattered food, friends, and good advice. That’s it he was making it a thing.

                    “Yes hyung. I have to at least tell her I’m leaving.” Seungri answered as he picked up a piece of chicken. This was becoming a new tradition. Chicken with his hyungs.

                   “So” Taeyang cleared his throat and reached for a drumstick. “Now that has been settled, who’s paying?”

                   “Is that even really a question? I asked you guys to come here under the condition I pay.” TOP responded as he continued to chew on his food.

                    “I was just making sure that the offer was still good.”

                    “Yeah I’ll go pay right now.” He walked towards the counter mumbles of approval followed him. As he approached the counter he noticed the most beautiful pair of legs standing before him. He stood back and admired them before taking a place at the counter next to them. His intentions were clear. Pay, turn, and pretend he recognized her. Or perhaps he would make a comment about the food or ask her what she recommended. It wasn’t like she had seen him eat already. That could be a nice way to start a conver-

                   “Oh hey TOP-ssi!” A familiar voice called out to him. He turned to the voice to see that it was Park Bom. He was extremely embarrassed and thankful for the fact that he had not had enough time to initiate any conversation with her. “What are you doing here?”

                   “Me and the guys decided to come out for a break. You?”

                   “Dara wrote a song so the girls took it over to Teddy to see if we can record it. I thought chicken would be a great way to celebrate.” She flashed him a giant smile.

                    “What if he says it’s no good?” Bom’s smile faltered. TOP felt stupid for even mentioning that. As soon as he was about to swear to heaven above that could never happen, Bom’s smile returned.

                    “Then it will be consolatory chicken.” Her smile returned.

                    “Here you go Miss. That’ll be 40,100 won.” The cashier placed two bags of food on the counter. Bom reached for her purse and began the struggle of finding her wallet and then her card. When she turned to pay, the cashier was gone.

                    “Where’d he go?”

                    “He’s ringing up my order.” He said as he put his hands into his pocket.

                    “Oh then I’ll wait for him so that I can pay.” She heard a chuckle escape from TOP, “What’s so funny?

                    He stopped his fit of laughter in and turned to her. “I paid for you” Her jaw dropped, she was baffled. Her expression caused him to laugh even harder.

                    “Why?” He paused to catch his breath before answering her.

                    “Because it’s not fair.” She was still confused, “You guys are a team. If it’s a celebratory then you should celebrate, if it’s consolatory then you deserve to be comforted too. Besides I’m already paying for,” they turn to look at the group that is BIGBANG. The guys were currently using they’re drumsticks as… drumsticks to create a beat on their upside down plates, “for those guys. I definitely wouldn’t mind paying for you guys.”

                    Bom quickly wrapped her arms around TOP’s middle and his hand instinctively rose in defense. A warm feeling engulfed him, a prickly and ticklish sensation. He was about to wrap his arms around the woman, but all too soon it was over. She let go and he lost his chance. He saw her grab the chicken and sprint towards the door.

                    “Thanks TOP-ssi you’re the best!” and with that she exited the establishment, leaving behind a bewildered TOP.

                    He returned to his table, the sensation never escaping him. What was this new feeling? It was foreign, scary, and completely blissful. As he began to ponder the possible reasons behind this feeling, it intensified causing him to become nervous. It was in his heart and emanated all over.

                    “Hyung your phone is vibrating” Daesung said as he continued his jam session. His phone was vibrating in his inner jacket pocket; of course that was the sensation. He usually had it in his back pocket.

 

 

                   From: Jiyong

                    Yah! Get back over here! I got some news. And tell to give up their phones if they aren’t going to use them!

 

                    “We got to go back guys.” The group replied with mumbled words and followed the eldest.

 

 

 

 

 

                  The room was a mess, making it completely apparent that G-Dragon had made an appearance. Food wrappers were on the table, papers randomly covered the recoding gear, and an oddly placed computer was found being hanging from a cord on the ceiling. Why? Inspiration! No one knew where G-Dragon got his inspiration, they just knew to steer clear because things like hanging ceiling laptops, and pizza rice wall art occurred. They were strange methods but they led to the greatest of creations.

                  “Where the have you guys been? it! I don’t give a !” Hey growled, evidently exasperated. The four entered the room. Seungri decided to sit on the couch legs spread; elbows on his knees, allowing his arms to hang loosely as he leaned forward in anticipation of the good news. Daesung sat beside him, back against the couch as he recovered from the abundant amount of food they ate. Taeyang chose to sit at the computer, turning the chair to face the rest of the room, and rested his head in hand. TOP and G-Dragon both stood across from the couch at the recording equipment. The elder ever so slightly leaned against the equipment as he crossed his legs. The other ran his fingers through his hair in pure frustration.

                    “Okay Lee Seung Hyun, listen to me and listen to me good. I need you to know that what I’m about to tell you is the truth so don’t doubt me and don’t freak out. Okay?” Seungri felt uneasy and attempted to hide it but, giving a noncommittal nod to his hyung. “Dara is actually seeing someone right now.”

                   Everyone was shocked. Taeyang fell out of the chair he was sitting in. Daesung sat up at the sudden announcement. TOP stood with a poker face but physically tensed. As astonished as they were they had no idea what the maknae was going through. They all looked to the couch to see his expression.

                   There was none. His face lacked emotion, his body was rigid. He snapped. Seungri stood, calmly, he then proceeded to squat before the table. In a flash, the table was flipped and wrappers flew across the room.

                    “Calm down.” Daesung attempted to restrain him. He reached for the younger’s arm, and was met with a right hook to the jaw. Seungri reached for one of the computers.

                    “Stop it man!” Taeyang attempted a grab for the computer and was instead successful in grabbing the younger by the shirt collar. TOP and Jiyong rushed over to prevent him from hurting himself or anyone else.  They successfully held him and Taeyang was able to return the computer to its rightful place. Seungri struggled against his hyungs, fighting to free himself from their grip on his arms. He kicked fiercely and screamed wildly.  Freedom never came; instead TOP flipped him into his chest and embraced him. The younger had his arms pinned to his sides as his elder tightened the squeeze and lifted him inches above the ground.

                    “I won’t let you go until you relax. Lee Seung Hyun, relax.” TOP muttered, attempting to sooth the younger. He battled against the elder’s strength and continued to scream. Out of breath and physically exhausted, Seungri sighed and his body went limp. Seeing this, TOP’s grip on him loosened. The younger’s body hit the ground and he curled into a ball. He pulled out his phone and dialed a number.

                    “When’s the quickest I can go?” Seungri didn’t even bother with pleasant greetings; the president would know what he was talking about.

                    “What are you doing?” Taeyang asked as he grabbed for the phone. Seungri instead rolled over.

                    “Anything sooner than a week?” a pause in the conversation caused the group to look at the floor, at the pathetic man wanting to run away and escape from his problems. “Then that’s fine.”

                     Jiyong, Youngbae, and Choi Seung Hyung left the room. Unable to muster any more remorse or sympathy for their youngest friend, they left. They were done with his foolishness and his unwillingness to see reason.

                     All except Daesung, who rubbed his jaw with his right hand and began rubbing the others back with the other. “Seung Hyun, you just ed up.”

                    

 

 

Hey guys! Short update because I'm studing for my finals. :'( Anyway I hope you like it! ^^