no "x" Beast Junhuyng

Small thoughts...

Now would be the time to fall out. To leave and be forgotten. We fell in love, we loved and cried together. But all this time never gave much strength.
 

Junhyung walked down the street. Fans were screaming "Oppa" after him but he didn't listen. She. The only one he had, he is loving left him at the cafe all alone. She had run out while crying. Her last words lingered in his mind "We were meant to be but I can't take it anymore." The way her lips trembled while saying the last words before running away played over and over again as if in repeat in front of his eyes. She had left him with no more than a bad dream. 

Junhyung woke up cold. "why did I dream about her. She left with no other word and I never saw her again." He ruffled his hair and looked in the mirror. The last few nights he had the same dream. About the day she left him. The dark circles had gotten deeper and now probably not even makeup couldn't hide them. He showered changed cloths and went to the studio. His fingers flew over the piano and the melody was moving sometimes as a stormy ocean and sometimes as a calm lake. Then suddenly his fingers stopped. The picture of her trembling lips and the sound of the words she spoke played in his mind again. He slammed his hands against the keys and the sound of anger hung in the air.

He finished the new song and looked it over again. It would fit this new singer perfectly. He had only heard her voice on a demo but it was enough to know if this song would fit. He knew she was coming for the recording today but the knock on his door came as an surprise. Junhyung walked over to the door and opened it. Outside the was she standing. The girl who had left him at the cafe two years earlier.