Soccer

Over The Fence.
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Oi, Kai?” 

 

“Kai?”

 

“Kai for the ing last time!” Baekhyun shouted.  Kai blinked and looked at Baekhyun who seemed all upset and angry. 

 

“What?” Kai sighed, Baekhyun pinched Kai's ear and walked away angrily. Kai didn't bother to ask Baekhyun why he was mad, he was too busy thinking about a certain someone named Luhan. He had never had such an enjoyable conversation with another human. Ever. He was shocked at himself, he had never spoken to someone for such a long time. Luhan really brought out every word Kai had hidden inside of himself. Luhan was a mixture of childish and mature, he also had a calming effect to those around him ... which Kai really needed at the moment. The fact that he's the son of two rich parents made him too stressed about life. 

 

“I saw you talking with a student from the other side,” Chanyeol said. Kai immediately reacted and looked behind him, it was Chanyeol and Sehun speaking with each other. Kai and Sehun knew of each other but they rarely talked or looked at each other. 

 

“And?” Sehun stopped walking. Chanyeol hopelessly looked at Sehun who climbed up on the roof nearby. He lied down with his face facing up, he was surprised at the sudden wind grazing his skin but kept his expression. Chanyeol sat down on a bench right next to Kai while playing on his phone. Kai stared at Chanyeol and Chanyeol could clearly feel how intense Kai's stare was. Is he trying to say something? Chanyeol wondered. 

 

“Eer, is there something on my face?” Chanyeol asked and looked at Kai. 

 

“No, not really,” Kai coolly replied. Chanyeol got slightly annoyed. There was something about Kai that Chanyeol just couldn't handle, something about his way and attitude when he speaks. 

 

“So, Sehun! You've met that cute boy?” Kai raised his voice, Sehun sat up. 

 

“You're referring to?” Sehun narrowed his eyes at Kai who smirked. 

 

“You know who, that cute boy from Black Yin,” Kai said. Sehun immediately got this famous light bulb over his head. 

 

“Oh him, yeah. Why?” Sehun lied down on the black roof again while reading one of his many books. 

 

“Don't you find him amusing?” Kai wondered. Chanyeol felt his brain going crazy because he had no idea or clue about what the hell and who the hell they were talking about right now. Sehun chuckled, “He is.” 

 

“You're going to join the annual sports festival?” Kai looked at Sehun who shrugged his shoulders. He replied, “I don't join such stuff.” 

 

“Even if that might be your only chance to actually talk talk talk with that cute boy?” Kai stood up, ready to leave. 

 

“What are you trying to get at?” Sehun exhaled as he closed together his book. 

 

“Join the soccer club again, why quit when you're that talented.” Kai walked away with his hands in his pockets, Sehun looked at his leg with a blank face. You want me to kick a ball with this leg? Sehun thought and hit his leg with full power, leaving a red mark. 

 

 

“Kris Kris Kris!” Luhan called out. Kris turned around while carrying a huge pile of books, his black sunglasses were on and he looked flawless like usual. Luhan helped Kris carrying some of the books and talked about how mean Chen was towards him just a little earlier ago. 

 

“You better hit him later for me,” Luhan said and pretended to be all moody. Kris smiled and nodded. The two of them headed towards the library and they helped each other out when putting the books back to where they were suppose to be. Kris looked at Luhan who worked really hard to put up the books with a big smile. He had never smiled that much before, nor paid attention to anyone this much. His father/brother instincts were activated once Luhan came. There was something about Luhan that Kris felt like protecting. 

 

“Kris! Don't just stand there silly, help out you.” Luhan hit Kris's back playfully. 

 

“Found ya.” Chen surprised them from behind and snickered. 

 

“Hey Tao,” Luhan greeted. Tao got all red again and nodded back, unsure of how to react or what to say. Luhan dragged Tao with him and asked him to put up some books. Kris looked at them with a puzzled look. Why would Luhan ask Tao when Kris was all free to do it? Those kind of thoughts bombarded Kris's mind and he was unable to think straight. 

 

“You could've just asked me to put up those books for you, Luhan.” Kris scratched his head. 

Please log in to read the full chapter