Breaking Rule

Over The Fence.
Please log in to read the full chapter

“I must remind you once again everyone, do not interact with the bad side,” The principal said with the microphone in his hand. Luhan nodded eagerly, he was excited as hell. It was his first day a new school and he couldn't contain himself from smiling. Luhan was smart, he had a rich background and he was a boy who worked his hardest every day. The chance of him getting rejected from this school would be 0.00001%. He was a rare gem after all, to not accept him into a school would mean reputation suicide. Luhan was well-known in the town and who would not know him. 

 

Luhan and the rest were sitting in a big assembly hall, everyone wore expensive uniforms with detailed embroidery using thread. It was indeed a prestigious school and Luhan was happy to be one of the great students. He had heard about the history of his school which is called Black Yin. Yin comes from the 'Yin and Yang', Yin represents; darkness, night, femininity, the moon and passiveness. 

 

Black Yin has been enemies with the school on the bad side of the fence, that school is called White Yang. Yang represents; light, day, masculinity, the sun and aggressiveness. On a meeting the two parts decided to put a fence between the two schools, it was mostly the principal from the Black Yin who wanted this. He didn't want his students to blend in with the bad side. Luhan knew only this much, he didn't really bother to investigate further about this. He just wanted to enjoy his school life for now. 

 

“Then, you're all dismissed!” The principal excused himself and exited the hall, the students jumped up with joy and kept on laughing. They did sit and listen to bull for straight two hours after all. The students stormed out and Luhan just followed the flow with ease. He didn't really know where he was going. 

 

Luhan bumped into a man who appeared to be someone Luhan had met from before. 

 

“Yixing?” Luhan called out. The man turned around with a shocked expression. 

 

“L-Luhan?!” Yixing responded with a high-pitched voice. 

 

The two of them were childhood friends and there was no way Luhan would ever forget Yixing and he felt relieved as well since Yixing hadn't forgotten him as well. The two of them gave each other a bromance hug and chuckled as they told each other about their lives and what they were planning to do in the near future. 

 

“I'm going to take over my dad's company,” Luhan said and stretched his back, Yixing and Luhan were sitting right outside the assembly hall on two benches. Yixing pressed in some coins into the vending machine and the tumbling noises could clearly be heard. Yixing grabbed the two Pepsi cans and gave on to Luhan who gladly accepted it. 

 

“I see, I'm going to become a doctor.” Yixing sat down again next to Luhan and opened up his can. It became silent for some minutes. They had pretty much told each other everything. Their lives weren't that different from each other, Yixing had a wealthy background just like Luhan. Unlike Luhan, Yixing would never want to take over his father's company. Yixing's wish to become a doctor was too great. 

 

“Let's check out our dorms!” Luhan suddenly beamed and dragged Yixing with him. 

 

“Which dorm are you in?” Yixing asked, Luhan grinned. 

 

“In the A-Dorm,” Luhan happily replied. 

 

“Woaah! Me too!” Yixing shouted. Luhan frowned, “Really?!”

 

Black Yin had a dorm system, there were a total of four different dorms; A-Dorm, B-Dorm, C-Dorm and D-Dorm. They had this system in order to group the students according to their wealth and grades. Those who belonged to the A-Dorm were the richest ones and very few lived in there. D-Dorm were for those who came here with a scholarship and those who had bad grades. 

 

“This dorm is huge,” Luhan said as the two of them walked in to the dorm. They whole dorm screamed expensive. Luhan walked around in inspect the different rooms. They had separated rooms and each room had their own toilet while they all shared the following; kitchen, living room, hall and dining room. 

 

“As expected from Black Yin, our school is indeed an expensive one.” Yixing scratched his head and went along with Luhan who curiously jumped around. 

 

“Whop, you guys are?” A tall man with a stern look stared down at Yixing and Luhan who gulped with fear. 

 

“W-We're new students here,” Luhan replied timidly. 

 

“Names?” Kris sighed. 

 

“Luhan and Yixing,” A man said and stepped forward. Kris looked at Xiumin who took their hands and started to shake them roughly. Luhan and Yixing wondered how the hell this unknown man could their names, but Xiumin had his contacts who worked under him. He

Please log in to read the full chapter