Final

I Thought...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was waiting at the cafe we agreed to meet up at, but I was a bit too early, so i decided that i'd just order something… So, I got my self a caramel frappucino. and grabbed a seat by the back…

 

When I was sipping down my drink, I suddenly saw a car that looked like our car before… and it reminded me of what happened 13 years ago…

 

I suddenly felt so lonely again. I was only 12 years old when that happened. 

 

!!~FLASHBACK~!!

 

My family and I were driving to our vacation house near the beach, we were having fun in the car, me and my older brother, Min Joon. But that fun was suddenly cut off when my dad had a heart attack and our car swerved to the other side of the road and met with a 10-wheeler truck.

 

When the doctors saw that I was recovering but in a coma, they transferred me to a hospital in Seoul so that I could get better treatments. I had a BESTfriend, a guy best friend, his name was Jung Hoseok but he likes to be called J-HOPE. When he found out about what happened, he wanted to come to the hospital where I was confined before, but his mom wouldn't let him since it was too far. So when he found out that I got transferred to a hospital in Seoul, he immediately came to visit me and check if I was doing alright.

 

I was in a coma for 4 months and for that period of time, he visited me EVERYDAY. One day my doctor called him to notify him that I was already awake, so he came to me in a hurry and when he opened the door he saw that i was crying. He rushed inside and gave me a "protective" hug.

 

"Finally you're awake…" he said to me without letting go.

 

"The doctor told me what happened and how you always come to visit me… Thank you Hoseok…" I replied to him as I respond to the hug

 

!!~END OF FLASHBACK~!!

 

With that running through my mind, tears started welling up, and I didn't notice that there was someone sitting across me.

 

"Mari-ah~" he called out to me and when I looked at him, he gave me a smile…

 

"Oh! Sorry! I didn't realise you were here already."

 

"It's fine. You're thinking about the accident again, weren't you?"

 

"Yeah, I couldn't help it. Whenever I see a similar car, it always remind me o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter