Getting to know Sehun

You and the thunder power

I was tired so i decided to sleep, i walk to our room. Sehun help me. I sat in the bed and put my stick away while Sehun already lying down in his swing.

"So, you..what's your nickname?" Sehun asked me.

"Hmm..i don't have a nickname" I answered.

"O! O! O! Can i give you one?" Sehun said and acting childish and i giggle.

"Sure"

"hmmm..how about Jin? Or Hyo? Or~......Jin Hyo?"

"Jin is fine. Jin Hyo? Serioulsy -.- its like you put my name the opposite."

"Ha-ha-ha really? (i didn't know that, pabo me) Okay, so Jin tell me some short story cause i can't sleep."

"hmm..okay"

"One day there was this musquito (idk how to spell it) loves to people blood. but then this girl saw the musquito her metal stick. The End" i said and we laugh.

"HAHAHAHA, Not funny -.-" Sehun said and went to sleep.

"Aish, this guy! if i wasn't his sister i would kick him" i mummbled and went to sleep.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

"Jin! Jin! Jin!"

I felt someone is calling my name and shaking me. I sat up and rub my sleepy eyes and saw Sehun infront of me.

"You're finally awake" Sehun cheered.

"Yeah" I said that and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

"DON'T FORGET TO DRESS AS AN ADVENTURE PERSON!! WE'RE GOING TO ADVENTURE!!" Sehun shouted.

"Nae" I shouted back.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

I finished eating breakfast and Sehun oppa pulled me outside. There was a tent. "We're going to sleep here togther" Sehun said. I felt a wind coming to me, i closed my eyes and "Hunnie oppa, its going to rain tonight, we should sleep inside" I said. "But the sky is clear! and How do you know?" Sehun was pissed. I know that. "I just feel it, it might be clear now but at night!" "If you don't want to sleep with me just say so!" Sehun went inside the tent and zip it. I went back inside the house.

-At Night-

"Aish, Oppa..i told you its going to rain" i talked to myself. I went to the living room and bring 2 umbrellas, 1 for me and 1 for oppa. I carefully walked slowly cause i walk with a stick and i might fall from the slipperiness.

Sehun POV

Aish really? rain T.T that kid is really magical.  I saw her! Yes i'm safe.

"Hunnie Oppa! I told you! Your too stubborn!" She shouted at me.

"Pfft. Gimme my umbrella" I said and she handed me the umbrella.

We both walked to home safely. I slept in my swing and she slept in my bed T.T My comfy bed!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

I woke up early and i already saw Sehun oppa dressing up.

"Where are you going?"  I asked

"Shopping" Sehun said coldly.

"Can i come?" I said.

"Ask mum" Sehun said and told me to sit beside him.

"Jin, Tell me about yourself" Sehun asked me.

"Well, i'm 17, and i live in the adoption center for almost 17 years then your parents adopt me"

"Ah, i see, so you never ever seen you parents face?" Sehun said.

"Ani, they told me that my parents died." I said, almost crying.

"I'm sorry for your lose." Sehun said and i just nod.

"Hunnie oppa..can i know about you?" i said.

"Well..you know my name..i'm 18..i'm the only child..i love adventures and i cannot pronounce 's' properly" Sehun said.

"Well..thats nice and hard.." I said and we both stop talking and off to dream land.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

2nd chapter is out! Yehet!

How is it? 

shutdownz_luhan

Don't forget to Subscribe.Upvote and Comments!! <3