Message

Message
Sitting still, the mature –but still pretty-man, gazing at the mirror in the dressing room. He just change and get ready for a show this night. But seconds later he sighs. Its not about the concert. He get used of it. Something else bothering his mind.
 
Its been a month and the man never replied his text message. Of course they meet everyday, but they only talk about their concert, album, and such things. None about the message.
 
That night, he called Eric. As usual, he asked things. How are you today? What do you do? What will we do? And Eric explain it clearly. Then they throwing jokes, talking about Dongwan forgot his bag again and laugh together. Then Eric end the conversation before Hyesung say the next word.
 
“Okay, goodnight Syungie. We got a lot of job tomorrow.”
 
Eric’s voice was warm and tender. Suddenly Hyesung realize how he missed Eric. He wanna feel Eric’s arm circling his body, and Eric’s breath beneath his skin, again. Kissing his lips and drown in love, again, like the old time, like they use to do.
 
He wanna tell Eric how he still mad about him even after 30 years. How his heart had burnt for him and will always be. But he never heard Eric saying something sweet recent years. Is it because that lady, his wife? Oh, he is a married man to. But he never left Eric for that reason.
 
He really want to know about how Eric’s feeling for him now. Then he grab his phone, typing a message.
 
__
Eric-ah, I love you so much. Do you love me still?
__
 
And send it right to Eric’s number. But the message never replied. Until now.
 
“Hyesung-ssi, are you okay?” one of the make up artist asking.
 
“I’m okay” giving simple smile like he always do. “Just help Minwoo over there” giving sign with his eyes. Then she go away, doing the other man.
 
“Andy-yah, do you see Eric? I didn’t see him around.” asking  man beside him.
 
“I don’t know. Maybe checking the stage.” the maknae answer, lifting his shoulder.
 
He can't stand it anymore. He just need to talk to Eric now or he’ll gonna mess all the songs during the concert.
 
 He jump off the chair and start to search for Eric. He ask some crew he met.
 
“Do you see Eric?”
 
“Oh, there.” Pointing his finger to the back stage stair.
 
“Thanks.”
 
Eric is talking with some crew, giving instructions when suddenly Hyesung pull his arm and drag him into property room. Theres nobody else but two of them. 
 
“Syungie, whats wrong? What are you doing?” ask the confused man.
 
“I feel bad Eric, so bad.” Locking the door.
 
“Are you sick? I’ll call a doctor.”
 
“No Eric. Its about you. I cant stand it anymore. Why don’t you reply my message?”
 
“Oh my God, Syung-ah! Can't we talk about this later? Why now?!”
 
“Coz I’m going crazy Eric! I can't sing with this thing linger in my head!”
 
“Don’t be silly Syung. How can I reply that stupid message?! Huh?”
 
“You don’t understand,” voice lowing “this love maddening me, Eric. You didn’t say you love me lately and I cant live without it. I cant live without your love.” Long sigh.
 
Eric frozen by the words. He remember that night when he received a message from Hyesung. He think it must be a joke and he don’t need to reply it. Why someone have to questioning the thing he already know? But now he know Hyesung really mean it. He really ask about the love he kept for him.
 
“Geez, its been thirty years now...”
 
“Yeah, but still…”
 
Slowly, Eric slid his arm between Hyesung’s. Encircle his waist, push him to the wall. Hyesung startled. Gently, Eric press his lips to Hyesung’s and tongue began to battle, caressing each other. He forget the last time he did this to Hyesung, but he never forget how the kiss feel. It always deep, warm and calming. After minutes, the kiss break. They still enjoying the atmosphere.
 
 “We’re going mature Syung-ah, don’t act like a lover boy. I love you and I don’t need to show it off. Get it?”
 
 “I.. I’m sorry for hesitating you.. I’m just…” wiping Eric’s cheek
 
“I always love you Hyesungie, and that is more than words I can say.” Starring right into Hyesung’s eyes.
 
“I love you more than you know, Eric.”
 
“Ok, would you unlock the door now? Still got things to do.”
 
“Emm,, I think about the next kiss on the stage, later.” Another simple smile, like he always do.
 
“Oh God…” sigh.
 
 

 

Hope you enjot it ^^ Thanks for reading~~ <3