NINETEEN

Fluffy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

New year is coming and Bambam got a call from his uncle that live at the countryside.
They asked Bambam and Baby for a visit to celebrate new year with them.
The thing is, Bambam have made a plan with Mark to celebrate new year together.
But he cant possibly push away his uncle invitation for a day with Mark. Family comes first though.
The only thing he have to do now is tell Mark to call the plan off. 
Oh how much he dont have heart to tell the latter the truth but he have to anyway.

"Stop staring at your phone, Bambam. So are we going to uncle house ?"

Baby ask and Bambam immediately roll his eyes in annoyance.
He just cant get away from his curious sister. Lazily he answer Baby's question.
Though his eyes are still on the phone, staring at Mark's picture again ofcourse.

"Ofcourse, we went every year right ?"

"I know but you're kind of out of it. Do you have any plan with Mark oppa ?"

"Its kind of weird that you called him oppa but not me"

Baby chuckle quietly before she take a seat beside Bambam at the couch.

"So do you have any plan with him, Bambam oppa ?"

"Now that sounds gross"

Bambam make a joke and he immediately earn a punch at his shoulder.
Baby's punch is no joke ok.

 

 

Its school holiday so Bambam do a full time job at the store that he worked at.
Instead of taking 3 night shifts like he used to, he take full time shift on the same day that Mark work.
He think that its better that way since he wont be able to meet Mark anyway, so why not make it worth.
So thats it, both Mark and Bambam will be working every Monday to Wednesday.
They only have Thursday and Friday to themselves since Bambam have work on weekend.
Bambam w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter