Confused Relationship

Bittersweetness

The morning after is always the purest and sweetest part of the day. It's when you can wake up to the person you unconditionally love and feel their warm presence beside you. Feel safe and secure in their arms and begin another day gleefully with them. Or that's what people say. Yura always believed the morning after would be a lovely slice of perfection, especially waking up next to a certain adorable man who goes by the name of Baekhyun. 

The few rays of sunlight seep through the window. The birds chirp their little melody outside and a smile begins to tug on Yura's face. Ungluing her drowsy eyes, she looked at the man next to her. But where was he? Hastily sitting up, she saw the galaxy stars and her head span. 'Shouldn't have done that' she told herself as the temporary blindness cleared up. Her palm reached out to the other side of the queen sized bed. The cold temperature emitted from the sheets. A clear sign that he's been gone for a while now.

A crease on her forehead began to appear, her eyebrows furrowing in...pain? Disappointment? Confusion? She couldn't tell which feeling was stronger. But why those feelings?

It was painful to even think she was just another one night stand to him, after all she was sure he was a lady slayer. Disappointment, because he left so early without a goodbye and she didn't even get to do those romantic little things people do in dramas for the morning after with him, show him the loving girlfriend side she had. Confusion, because she was pondering where he could've went, why he left.

Yura knows well that they're not together albeit they're not just friends either. Baekhyun and her were seeing each other, they were in love. Sometimes she was somewhere in between a mistress and commitment for Baekhyun, but more on the commitment side well that's what she thinks. They've never actually gone as far as to having , only a couple of nudies thrown here and there through messages or a couple of nights spent taking dirty to each other over the phone. But that all changed last night. They were a lot more ual with each other than Yura actually wanted to be. But if that's what it took to steal Byun Baekhyuns heart, then sure. It's not like she didn't enjoy being that ual with the vixen either, she loved every bit of his dirty side. 

Heaving out a sigh, she realised that above all, she was feeling pretty...lonely. Yura was just about to plop back down on the bed and curl into a ball, until a slip of paper, stuck out from underneath the pillow, caught her eye. Grabbing the note between her slender fingers, she hastily opened it. 

'Thanks for the night, sorry I couldn't stay long enough to kiss you good morning. I had to dash to practise. I'll make it up to you! Love you xx ^^
- Baek'

Relief somewhat washed over her body. A small smile crept up to her face. And with that, she got up and started her day, with MUCH difficultly since Baekhyun pounded her really well that night.

**

The only thing running through her mind was Baekhyun. They would text quite a bit through the day, but less compared to when they first met.

'Meet me at our usual bar tonight, 10:00!  Sent 8:58 Baekhyun' 

A simple 'ok^^' was all Yura replied back as she rummaged through her closet for something tight fitting, something appropriate for a Saturday night out. In the end she wore a skin tight red dress, blood red lipstick, her deep black hair in curls and smokey eyes. Walking out in her black pumps, she absolutely could not wait to be with Baekhyun again. 

The bar was wild, loud and crowded, like any other time. It was more considered a club. The smell of alcohol, sweat, perfume and cigarettes mixed in the air. Trying to avoid many of the men asking her for a drink or getting closer to her, she tried to spot the shortie. Dance floor, that's his territory. Her eyes spotted the man, dressed in blue skinny jeans, a black v neck t shirt, sneakers and of course, his signature eyeliner. A sight to see. It wasn't until the crowd dispersed a bit that Yura saw a girl. Grinding, kissing, basically ing Baekhyun. And him, allowing her. Going for the kill, devouring her lips, pushing his pelvis into hers. Yura froze, not exactly sure what to do. Her stumbling feet lead her to the bar.  6 shots of vodka would do, anything to get that image out of her head. 

By the third shot. Warm arms slithered around her waist."Sweetie, hey baby what's up?" Baekhyun whispered seductively. "Get off me" Yura's words were lost in the music. "Let's dance, then we can go back to your house. I'm pretty hungry and I want you to be my main meal" He practically purred. She was still pissed off at the earlier sight. "Why don't you go devour that little s**t from before?" She barked back at him. "Baby, that was just a bit of fun don't worry." His arms slid up to her shoulders and massaged them for a while. "Fun my , you were all over each other, basically doing it in front of everyone. If there was a room there, you'd be the first one in there with her," Yura's tone went from sassy and angry to delicate and upset. "What am I to you anyway?" She was actually scared of asking, what if her expectations were to high, if this was one sided, if she was the only one who felt this way.

"Right now, good friends. What did you think we were? Lovers?" A cheeky grin planted on his perfect face. Bingo, hit right on the target. That's exactly what she thought they were. With everything he's said, done to her. How could she have not thought that? The sweet words, the gentle way he looks at her, the way he touches her. Was it all an act to get his daily ? She a part of her wouldn't be surprised, but she truly thought there was more than that, a deeper connection. How blind she felt. 

"No...aha..." A weak response from a hurt heart. "Listen, I should head home, I've got a lot to do." And with that, she got up and left the other 3 shots and a naive Baekhyun behind. All she wanted was the warm comfort of her bed and her tears shed over a love that was purely one sided. How silly of her. 

**
Lying in a fetus position, in nothing but her under garments, she allowed her pillow to soak up the moist that fell from her eyes. It was past midnight and she was drowning in thoughts of him. She didn't know which of her feelings were stronger...pain? Disappointment? Confusion? No, it was pain for sure. There was a knock of her apartment door and the voice of someone she dreaded to see. "Yura-yah, open up baby." Why were her feet dragging her to the door? Why was she excited to see the person who hurt her? How silly of her. 

The first thing Baekhyun noticed as she opened the door to welcome him back in, was her panda eyes. The makeup was smudged due to her stream of tears from before. Almost immediately he took her in his arms, the warm embrace she wanted, she needed. "I don't know what's wrong, but I'll make everything right." Baekhyun whispered against her forehead as he planted a chaste kiss.

And she couldn't help but melt in his arms and love him yet again. Perhaps he does love her back the way she does. Only he knows.

 

 

________________________________________________________

 

Soooooooo yeah AHAHAHA, um I guess this kinda happened to me but I dramatised everything. And no, THE WHILE MORING AFTER OR GETTIN FREAKY DID NOT HAPPEN TO ME, I AM JUST A TEEN AHAHA!  I just kinda wanted to write about something that happened to me. It definitely did not meet my expectations and I wasn't sure whether or not I should've posted this because it was kinda boring but, I wanted to try something different since my other stories had strictly . DONT WORRY IM NOT USUALLY A ERTED PERSON! So this was a little slice of my life. Sorry to have bored you with this chapter, it's late so I wrote this with drowsy eyes. I might take it down. But thank you if you read it or attempted to!!!!! Much thanks AHA! Love you all!