New Life & 1st day of School

You gave me everything just by breathing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dasom stayed with her mom since her dad and her mom divorce when she still 6 years old and she grew up with her mom but suddenly her mom remarried and she got scholarship from  SMSTARSHP High School so with that she need to live with her dad in seoul, even its first time in 11 years she seeing her dad and now she needs to live with her dad. She just need to make her life comfortable and since her dad is police officer, she confident that her dad can take care of her well.

Dad: dasom, are you ok staying with me?

Dasom: not a big deal dad..I will cope with it.

Dad: I’m happy you got scholarship, never thought my pretty daughter also the genius..

Dasom just smile bitterly, all this time her dad abandoned her until he didn’t even know about her education and all things related to her..

 

The next morning…

Dad: So it’s your first day in school..you want me to sent you to school?

Dasom: No need, I can take a bus..

Dad: are you really sure? I worried you might get lost

Dasom: don’t worry, I’ll be fine..bye dad..

Mr. Kim a bit worried about dasom. She seem not talk too much and don’t want him to send her to school but actually dasom can take care of herself well and she already get used to take a bus so her dad don’t need to worry about it.

 

Sungjong: I guess you are dasom?...

Dasom: erm yeah..

Sungjong: I’m sungjong, welcome to the school..by the way our homeroom teacher said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter