Chapter 1

When We Were Young

There was this senior kid at school that would always bully everyone, he never got into trouble because the teachers were equally scared. There were rumoured going around that he scared the student teacher so much she gave us teaching because of him. However, everyweek he would choose one girl to "date" him and he would torture them in non-violent ways. He had a belief that he wouldn't hit girls because it made him look weak infront of the guys.

But the chosen girl would always be with him and interogated, he would always have his arm around her tightly or he would be extremely intimate towards them no matter how hard the girl refused. Last week he banged a girl onto the locker and pressed her down with his body and kissed her. She was crying for days and eventually she left the school.

Every Monday morning at recess he would announce who the girl for the week would be. You prayed hoping it wouldnt be you. His two bestfriends yelled,

"EVERYONE SHUT THE EFF UP. JIMINS GOT AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE.". Jimin then stood on the table,

"My new girlfriend for the week is, drum roll everybody, ____________".

Your heart dropped you never wanted to be picked and you almost started crying. All the students looked for you and it was a tradition to make a path towards the girl so Jimin could approach her straight away.

"Oh dang I got a pretty one this time. Should we start with a kiss?" You hesitated and you knew that he would do something extremely terrible, so the better option was to kiss him. You gathered your courage and just gave him a peck on the lips.

"Everyone are you satisfied with the show? Who wants to see a full makeout sesh huh?" No one said anything and then his two bestfriends started throwing food at everyone and then everyone started cheering and saying "I do" just because they were scared. Jimin then whispered in your ear,

"You heard them, they want a makeout sesh."

He then grabbed your head and started kissing you and then he kept pressing his tongue onto your lips trying to gain entrace, he said between kisses,

"If you don't open your mouth and pretend you enjoy it. You probably not want to leave the house after I'm done with you." You quickly closed your eyes and opened your mouth and gave him entrance. But you didn't know why but you really liked the kiss. You were all wound up in the kiss and you hadn't realised that your arms were wrapped around his neck and his arms were bringing you in closer and closer.

"Naw, it looks like shes enjoying it Jimin. You guys should get a room." That made Jimin brake off the kiss and you looked around. Everyone was in disgust, that you and Jimin were making out for a really long time. There was a sense that you liked it and it showed. The the other girls were praying that Jimin would stick with you and not choose another girl next week. 

"EVERYONE OUT OF THE CAFETERIA, I need some private time with my new girlfriend. Everyone off to class." He said nicely in a sarcastic way. He sat you down and you were tearing up quietly. You gathered all your courage and said,

"Jimin what happened to you? Remember when we were kids we used to hang out? You were so innocent and you would bash anyone who touched me. I used to love you but, you are so scary now I can't even look at you."

No one in the school knew but when you guys were little you used to be close, you were so close that you even dated for a while, but now you were scared of him.

"Why did you kiss me back then? Why did you let me go?".

"Because just before after we went into high school, I saw a change in you and you were mean to other kids and other girls and-". Jimin kissed you again to shut you up and tears were running down your face as you kissed back.

"(Y/N) I am sorry, I know I shouldn't have done those things . I got worse when you left me. I just wanted to make people feel what I felt, after you left me I couldn't live. I loved you too much and you were always there and then suddenly you were gone and I couldn't cope with that feeling."

"Well I am sorry for leaving you but I couldn't sit there and watch you turn into a monster." You stood up and were about to leave, "Why did you choose me this week?" you asked with your back turned to him. Then you felt his arms wrap around you,

"I didn't want to live on my own anymore."