Prologue

Pinku Pinku is Luhan

Prologue: His name was Luhan

 

Luhan was a doll. However, just like any other doll, he wasn't named after the enthusiastic shop owner gave him. He was named differently and he loathed his name just like he loathes his owner. 

He mentally sighed. He can only do things and say things in his mind because even if he wants to, nature defied that possibility. He can't move his limbs and talk like a normal person because he was an inanimate object and his only purpose was to make kids happy. 

Idly watching kids laugh and play by themselves inside the little toy store he resided, a teenage girl approached him with a bright smile.

“This one’s adorable.” She said and Luhan can’t help but mentally scoff cockily. “She thinks I’m adorable.” He said to Baekhyun who was the same doll as him only, he wore a Taurus costume. Baekhyun chuckled. When the girl took him off his shelf, he felt even more relieved because even though he liked his spot on the shelf and that he’d dearly miss his friend, he was sure that he’d enjoy his days with the perky girl.

Everyday, abundance of children would come inside and gawk at him, Baekhyun and every one of their friends inside the toy store. He’d always feel sad whenever a toy’s purchased because they could do what they’re destined to. Although, the girl wasn’t particularly young, he didn’t mind. He only hoped that the nice girl with the nice smile would have a little sister to play with him.

When the teenager left with him in her arms, Luhan gave one last look at the toy store and at Baekhyun who wore the same smile he wore everyday, just like him.

 

 

“I’m sure he’ll like you.”

Those words broke Luhan in half. “She’ll give me away? To a guy?” Luhan asked himself, feeling himself getting worried and worried by the minute. “For ’s sakes, of all the toys that could be bought, why me?” Luhan wanted to scream to the Heavens but that wasn’t really possible for his kind.

When he was being wrapped inside a box, he just stared at the girl with disgust. “Seriously, I thought you were nice but you’re chasing someone and give me as a present? I bet I’ll rot inside the boy’s ing room.”

Luhan had a nasty mouth, maybe that was the reason why he was a doll. When the lid of the box was set, he waited for his doom.

 

 

Being shoved inside a teenager’s locker wasn’t how he expected to meet his new owner. He cowered inside, praying that this boy would at least overflow with gentleness and not be a complete bastard that would literally cut off his toys’ heads for fun like that sick little kid from Toy Story. He hoped to God that this angsty teenager would have a little brother so that he could finally fulfill his duties as a stuffed toy but when the locker was opened, a low voice emitted from the human exclaiming in surprise when he found a box inside his locker.

“Oh, you’ve got a gift again, Sehun!” a kid named Kim Jongin cooed excitedly as he sat beside his friend. His friend merely looked up at him in agitation, making a motion to keep his obnoxious voice down.

“Shut up, Jongin.” Spat back the boy whom Luhan guessed was his owner.

“Aren’t you going to open it?” Jongin teased again.

This boy named, “Sehun” rolled his eyes as he jostled the box inside his bag not knowing that he made the stuffed toy curse his name. “I’ll open it once I get home, okay?”

“, this is the worst day yet.”

 

 

Oh Sehun came inside his house, gave his mother a quick kiss on the cheek as he hurried to his bedroom with a very eager face. His mother frowned in curiosity of her son’s anxiousness.

“What’re you up to, young man?” Mrs. Oh asked from the kitchen.

“Uh, nothing mom. Jongin just lend me a new video game, I’ll just try it out.” Sehun lied, purposely shouting so that his mother could hear him from downstairs.

Mrs. Oh sighed as she continued chopping vegetables, “All right but come down once I call your name for dinner. I’m making your favorite.”

Hearing this, Sehun grinned ecstatically, bellowing a “thanks mom” as he closed his bedroom door.

Truthfully, Sehun didn’t know why he was inexplicably jittery. He receives gifts from different girls every week, this was no exception but he felt as if this particular gift was somehow special. Like, it could change his life forever.

 

When he opened his bag and fumbled with the box, he gently set it on his bed. Sehun drew a deep breath. “Okay, this is pathetic but,” he paused, lifting the box’s lid as he was greeted with black glassy eyes, a stout brown bear wearing a pink costume.

Sehun tilted his head as he took the small bear in his hand. “He’s pink.”

“Yeah, no , rainbow bastard. Now, unhand me!” Luhan tried to shout at the top of his lungs but his ability to do so was impossible for an inanimate object like himself.

Sehun warmly smiled and from all the screaming Luhan tried to let out, he stopped and he swore he felt something beat inside of him. Sehun was a handsome sort. He had the eyes, the brows, the nose and the lips of a God but his hair definitely took him off because it was rainbow-colored. Luhan thought the boy looked like a ing parrot but his facial features Oh dear God Luhan thought. He was infinitely sure he’d be happy to stare the boy forever.

“I’ll call you Pinku Pinku.”

But once Sehun opened his mouth and announced Luhan’s new name, the stuffed toy’s face darkened in an instant.

“You ty bastard.”

 


 

A/N: Just a friendly reminder that this will be a three-shot, forgive me for always changing my mind

But I hope you liked the prologue as much as I do

I look forward for this story, I hope some of you will leave your comments, subscribe and upvote

Selu is the best!! Oh and Luhan's not like Chucky, I promise you that ahaha

God bless my lovelies!

You may follow me on twitter: samlovesbaek