A letter for you

A letter for you

Dear 백현,

It's been 3 years since we've been together. I miss those eyes of yours when it meets mine. I miss that laugh of yours when you hear jokes of mine. I miss that feeling when we intertwined our hands together. I miss everything about us, everything that we've done together. But I've let you go because you were about to debut with your members. And now, you're a part of a globally famous band. How I'm so proud of you.

Before, I stood in a line at a fansign meeting of yours. I was so happy. Then, it's my turn to meet your members. After a few of them, it's you. You said, "Annyeonghaseyo!! The weather's really nice today! How are you?". That same bubbly voice. I miss it so much. "Annyeonghaseyo!! Eung. I'm good, thank you!!" You looked up at me, you saw those same eyes full happiness. But this time it was mixed with disapppointment. You then said with full of surprised," Minah, Mianhae. I wasn't supposed to do that to you. I know how you feel an--" " Baekkie, it's okay. As long as I'm seeing you happy, then I'm happy." " I know but you shouldn't do this. You should go and fine someone else rather than me." Don't worry, Bye!! I've got to go otherwise I'll be late for class! See you again!!" I waved at you. After seeing you, I felt so happy. Even though it was only for a while but it was worth it. I'm sorry it had to be this way Baekkie. I'm on my way to audition for SM Entertainment. Wish me luck!! Bye!! 4-8-6!!

                                                                                                                                                                                                 Love, 민아 <3