When A Hurricane Hits {ONE SHOT}

When A Hurricane Hits {ONE SHOT}

Without telling Hoya, you went to see the President of Woolim Entertainment the next day.

"Are you sure about his decision? Did you discuss this with Howon-sshi?" You shook your head. "He doesn't know about my decision. And I hope you can respect my privacy by not telling him you are going to transfer me to work in Busan."

The President nodded his head. "Okay then. You will leave tomorrow. You have today to say your goodbyes."

You bowed and left the office. *Say goodbye? I don't think I can.* A tear slide down your cheek.

You packed all your belongings and took one last glance as your small apartment. You took out your phone to see a missed call and a few texts from Hoya. You ignored them and left to the airport.

Hoya was calling you so many times. He started to get worried because you weren't picking up your phone. *Aish! Where is she?*

Finally, he called once more, but to his shock, the call did not take him to voice message. The number you are trying to call is not available anymore please check the number you have dialed.

Hoya dropped his phone on the floor. Dongwoo saw Hoya dropped his phone and picked it up for him. *Did she change her number? What happened to her? I have to go see her!!*

Hoya gotupand ignored Dongwoo. He was about to head out the door when his manager came in. "Hoya, where are you going?" His manager stopped him.

"I'm going to look for Jooyeon." He pushed pass his manager and slipped on his shoes.

"Yah!" His manager grabbed his arm. "Sheleft already. You won't see her anymore."

Hoya's face fell. "What? Hyung, don't lie to me. Jooyeon would never leave me."

"You can ask the President himself." He took out his phone and dialed the President's number. When everything was explained to him, Hoya dashed straight out his dorm and started to run aimlessly around the neighborhood.

Unconciously, Hoya ran to the park nearby where he would frequently meet up with you in the middle of the night. His knees fell on the ground as he sobbed painfully. *I can't believe she would leave me like this. She promised to always stay by my side.*

----------

A few good years had gone by and Infinite was now known all across Asia and moving towards the Western Hemisphere. Hoya never forgot about you. Every night he would think about you and wonder where you were and if you watched his performances on TV.

Often, s can hear him silently cry himself to sleep about your sudden departure. His managers even sent him to see a therapist in case he developed depression. Fans started to worry about the dancing machine's health even though they did not know what was going on.

One day, Infinite were doing promotions in Busan. They were holding a fan signing meet & greet event.

You heard about it and decided to go. Even though you started a new life with a goodpaying job arranged by the President, you never forgot about Hoya. Knowing from the netizens online discussing about how Hoya's health was declining worried you so you made his favorite Ginseng soup.

You got in the long line of waiting and screaming fans. You kept a cap and a mask on to conceal your identity. Some pushing fans thought you were sick and stayed away from you. Some even let you go ahead so you can leave the area as quicklyas possible. You didn't mind since it was an advantage.

When it was your turn, you held out your CD for each of the members to sign until you got to Hoya.

You looked into his tired eyes as he signed your CD without even looking at you. "Oppa. Be healthy okay?" You took your CD and pushed the thermo towards him and left.

Hoya blinked at the thermo which made him think of you. He looked up to see a familar figure walking away from him. Hoya got up to chase after you, but was sat down by his managers.

"Hoya, you can't just leave in the middle of a promotion." Relunctantly,Hoya sat back down and continued to sign autographs, but this time with a smile, knowing you are by his side.

The other members, shocked to see Hoya smile in years, stared at the happy boy holding tightly to the thermo.

Meanwhile you were actually hiding in a far corner seeing Hoya happy again which made your heart flutter.

That same night, Busan received a warning that a hurricane will hit the city severely, and warned all civilians to stay indoors or leave work early.

Infinite just finished their promotions and got into their van to head to the hotel when the rain started to pour in.  It was hard to drive through the heavy rain with the gusting winds shaking the van, making everyone feel nervous.

They were halfway to their hotel when the van broke down. They decided to abandon the van and rush inside a nearby church to spend the night or at least until the storm passes over.

You just got off from work and it started to rain heavily, your umbrella was blown away from the high speed winds while the heavy rain droplets pierced your skin.

You fought and struggled with the rain a bit and walked into an empty Church to take cover. You brushed took off your jacket and brushed away the rain droplets lingering on your skin.

You tookout a tissue to wipe your wet face when you heard a few voices behind you.

You were about to turn around and greet the nuns and priest, but shockingly, it was Infinite and their managers.

Your eyes widen as you exchange glances with Hoya.

"Howon." You whispered a bit too loudly.

Hoya started to walk towards you. "Jooyeon." You wanted to runaway, but there was a storm outside so you are pretty much stuck.

You backed away, but Hoya caught you in his arms and hugged you.

"Why did you leave me? I missed you so much." His voice started to shake.

You didn't know what to say, but your instincts took over and you hugged him back."Howon. I'm sorry."

"Don't ever leave me." He hugged you tighter.

You were actually cold, but felt a sudden warmth in Hoya's arms. "Sorry. I-I can't do this." You sobbed.

He released you. "Why? You're going to leave me again?" He held onto your arm, not letting you go.

"Your career and your members what about them? Am I really that worth it? Throwing away your dreams that you worked so hard for just for an average girl like me?" Your eyes were getting red as you said those words.

Hoya wiped the tears away from your cheeks. "Is that why you left me?" You looked away.

"Choi Jooyeon! You pabo! You are my dreams. Without you, everything in my world does not seem right! So what if I can have all the fame and money? Without you in my life, everything is just not complete. That's not what I want. What I want is you,Choi Jooyeon."

He cupped your cheeks and forced a kiss on you. You did not flinch back, but instead you responded to his kiss and his every touch.

You started to cry again as he released you. "Pabo!" You started to hit him constantly while yelling 'pabo'.

Hoya grabbed onto both your wrists. "Don't leave me ever again. Arasso?" You nodded you head and clung onto him.

Meanwhile the spectating Infinite boys were hugging each other and crying in each others' arms. Sungjong passed out tissues and blew his nose like an elephant which ruined the mood.

"Sorry, hyungs. It was such a great moment for Jooyeon noona and Hoya hyung." He responded.

The managers were touched at the scene, but insisted on calling the President about this.

Sungyeol mischeiviously stole the manager's phone and stomped on it a few times. The other boys joined in.

"Ooops. Sorry hyung. Your phone slipped out of my hands." Sungyeol apologized sarcastically.

The manager frowned. "Hyung, please. Just let us be together. I love her a lot, and I can't forget about her." Hoya begged.

You held onto Hoya's waist tightly and secretly praying to God.

The manager sighed. "Well since I can't do anything to stop your love then......." The manager started to push the other Infinite boys to another room, leaving only you and Hoya at peace.

You two smiled and looked into each others' eyes. "So are we back together?" You asked.

Hoya kissed you. "What do you think?"

*Thanks to this Hurricane, we were able to get back together. I guess hurricanes can be helpful sometimes.*