第一步

Office Romance

Third Person POV

"Guys did you hear that we are getting a new boss!" Luhan said as he ran into the break room at the company. Everyone in the room turned to look at him confused. "What are you talking about Xiao Lu?" Sehun asked. "Yea, our company is doing fine, why would there be a sudden change?!" Baekhyun exclaimed. As soon as Baekhyun said that, their boss walked in. "Boss, is what Luhan said true? Are you leaving us?" Chanyeol asked sadly. "Well yes, the company was actually in quite some debt but I didn't tell you guys because I didn't want you guys to worry." the boss said. "But don't worry guys, I have plans for the future and I am sure we will meet again. Thank you so much for your hard work! Lets stay in contact." as the boss bid his last goodbye. Everyone shared hugs and walked the boss out. However the departures of their boss was soon forgotten because there was surprise proposal that was going to happen the next day. 

 

Tao's POV

I have been working at this company for a few years now. I actually moved from my hometown Qingdao to Guangzhou because of a reason that may not seem practical to people, including my family. I wanted to feel closer to my idol and hope to bump into him one day. I believe that by moving to his hometown, I will have a much better chance. The place that I'm staying in is lovely, except for the fact that the rent is a bit too high and I have to kiss goodbye to my Gucci bags. Sometimes the company can be an eyesore. I see that everyone has their own little partner and I must say I quite envy them. There is the super sweet Luhan and Sehun couple. They are always giving each other little kisses and hugs when they think no one is around, but no I see them. Sehun be giving Luhan back hugs and putting his chin on Luhan's neck. Next we have the overly bright and cheerful breakfast couple, Baekhyun and Chanyeol. I swear that the moment they both walk into the room, the room becomes ten times brighter and lighter. I see them always sharing food and feeding each other no matter what meal of the day it is. I always wonder what would happen if I got a boyfriend like my co-workers. I sighed as I plopped down onto my comfy bed. I stared into the ceiling and ended up falling asleep.

 

Kris's POV  (*...* means he's thinking) 

"Ladies and Gentlemen, you have reached Guangzhou. Thank you for flying with us and have a great day!" the flight attendant said. *Hm, so I am home.* I thought with a smirk. I put on my sunglasses and walked out like a boss. I hear the screams of thousands of my fans plus reporters being all up my face with their camera and microphones. *Ugh they are so annoying with their flashes and  questions* but I smile at the camera and wave. "Is it true you quit being a model for Gucci? Are you taking over the corporation that your father just bought?" the reporters questioned as they walked along side, more like cornered me. I did the polite thing and just continued smiling as I held my hand up. I finally made it out of the airport. I am so glad that my chauffeur Chen was outside waiting for me with the car doors opened. "Welcome back sir!" Chen said. I said thank-you and asked what's happening. He told me that nothing much and that the CEO seat in the Exotic Corporation is all ready for me to take. Before he can drive me off to my parents estate, I told him that there was somewhere I wanted to go tp first. I gave him the address and we drove off.