Prologue: Intrigued...

Protect(ed)

     Everybody's eyes were upon the new kid that walked SM High. He was not that tall and had a bowl cut black hair. People say that his name is Kim RyeoWook, a genious mind that looked like an idol, cousin of Kim HeeChul and Kim KiBum, the "loosers" of the school. How can this beauty be related to the loud mouth HeeChul and the quiet KiBum? Indeed he was, his eyes were full of passion (like HeeChul's) and he was more quiet that KiBum. In fact, he didn't even speak.

     Many people tried to interact with him but he just blinked at them and left. How rude!, some people though, but other's soon learned that he was mute. This information didn't failed to be heard by a certain raven haired boy who just smirked and smoked his cigarrette.

"What caused our little boy to be mute, hmm?"

     Weeks have passed since Ryeowook arrived. And he always was with HeeChul or KiBum or alone with a book. He always had a book and a journal. Ryeowook never talked and people wondered why, even the feared Kim JongWoon. In fact, he founded this Ryeowook guy... intriguing... What is wrong with me?  

     One day, Jongwoon was smoking his daily cigarrette while walking thru the hallway after school,skipping detention. Yep, he was like that, breaking rules without a single care in the world. He was passing thru the music room when he heard a beautiful melody. It was like he was listening to a magical wonderland. Being the curious kid he is, he opened a crack of the music room to see who it was. To his surprise is the new kid, Ryeowook who was playing the piano. More like heaven, though Jongwoon. The music was filled with passion and love and hurt. It was beautiful to Jongwoon's ears. Ryeowook didn't noticed hs prescence but he did feel the tears in his eyes, when the waterfall came he felt two warm hands wrap around him, making him jumped in surprise. When he turned around and saw Jongwoon hugging him.

"You're in pain" Jongwoon said. Ryeowook stood silent. "Don't be, it makes me sad for some reason" he continued, still hugging the boy.

~_~_~_~_~_~

      Ever since that day, Jongwoon became Ryeowook's shadow. He was infautaded, intrigued by this boy. Not even he himself could express his emotions. He just wanted to protect th In the other hand, Ryeowook felt needed and his music's gotten alot better. He was actually writting something new, a piece called "Protected".

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

=

 

 

A/N: Hello there! Mianhe for the late update! I was sick and I had a mini writter's block! *bows apologetically* But.... I decided to turn this into a twoshot or three shot. Are you ok with that? Hopefully yes... Sorry for this short and crappy boring chapter. Next one will be longer and not boring-ish...

And thank you for subscribing! 6 subs and an upvote for just a foreword? You guys made my day! Thank you! <3

Hope you enjoy! ^^

*chews nails nervously because of future reactions*