1; First Teaser

The Heirs and The Idols; Jeguk vs. Kirin || Apply Open!
"kirin? What a joke."
 
BloodLanturnNavi_zps42a20924.pngBloodLanturnNavi_zps42a20924.png
first teaser
posted may 05, 2014 by almighty forever

"Kirin Arts thanks you and shows our utmost gratitude to you, Ms. Kang.  Your generous donation of your highschool department to us should not go unnoticed; I formerly invite you to our upcoming showcase within the end of the semester."  A firm grip, stable shake of the hands between the Head of Shinhwa corporations and Director of Kirin Arts is photographed all around.  The constant flashing is disregarded, the eye contact between them never averted.  "It would be my pleasure, Mr. Jung, my, an honour at the very least.  I accept your invitation to an event that is eagerly waited upon the whole nation."  A round of applause and finally the eye contact is broken and used to look upon the clapping audience.  A wave to show acknowledgement here and there and finally, Jung Ha Myung, Director of Kirin Arts steps off to the side, just enough so he wouldn't be in the spotlight.  Here, Jung Ji Suk steps into the spotlight, a seemingly warm smile placed on her face as she gives Kang Hee Sun a light, professional hug, "Jeguk High is dearly grateful for being able to receive education in such a wonderful building. Kang Hee Sun-ssi, I do hope you come drop by during board celebrations, for you are an honorary member."  Pearly whites shown from both of the women has more flashing and clicks occur around them.  "Of course, Ji Suk-ssi. Thank you." A short and curt reply from the Head of Shinhwa has the Chairwoman of Jeguk High's smile falter and a suppressed smile from the Director of Kirin Arts.  Once both women face the audience, Jung Ha Myung steps back onto the spotlight and all together, pose for a front page worthy picture showing Jeguk High, Kirin Arts and Shinhwa's transition.

A situation that's never arised once, with Jeguk and Kirin moving into Shinhwa's campus while Shinhwa High's students split into Jeguk and Kirin's buildings.  Strange, would be one's first impression to this.  What's the point of all of it? Jeguk and Kirin for sure could have afforded to add new buildings to accomodate the increasing population of students.  Those who signed the contract for this tranfer say it's for 'convenience'.  When three forces who have no relation or similarities to each other, although one could argue their success and fame is a shared trait that made them combine, there's always an underlying factor when successful companies and business merge.  But what is it with this combination that has to have their legitimate motive hidden? 


An amicable silence until an abrupt entrance had interrupted.  Abrupt yet expected, you learn to get used to late attendance if you're in any of Kim Hye Rin's classes.  "Hye Rin, late again."  A cringe from the latter before turning to face the teacher.  "I'm sorry Yang-saem...  First week of the new school so I-" Multiple scoffs in the background has the girl roll her eyes and dismiss the rest her explaination.  "First week has all faculty dismiss all lates, you're lucky Bacheong."  Yang Jin Man returned to his desk, happy as he was before Hye Rin entered the room.  "Hey, I thought I said Bacheong was dead."  

"Was dead until the next time you were tardy in class."  Hye Rin ly to see a pleasant surprise: EXO.  Rolling her eyes, (alright maybe it wasn't pleasant... nor a surprise) "Woops Kris, I seem to have forgotten that I never asked for your opinion." 

"Wanna go? Are you asking to scrap?"

"I can't understand you with your accent.

Looking up from his much needed cup of coffee and newspaper, Jin Man reprimanded the argumentative friends, "Kris, Hye Rin.  Do your work."  Eyes going back to the morning paper, Jin Man knew that wasn't enough to control the two but it was better than nothing.  Somewhat.  He'd rather just not have Kris and Hye Rin in his class but he can't just make them drop the course.  Hye Rin was the reason most of the class was passing and Kris was 1/12th of the reason of why there's perfect attendance with each and every student in his class.  He doesn't even know why the two chose the English subject as one of their courses.  They were both raised in Canada, being fluent in English.  Wait, scratch that.  Jin Man nodded smugly to himself.  Kris and Hye Rin obviously took the course as an easy A.  'Genius.'  He thought to himself. 

"Kevin, your penmanship looks worse than a 5 year old's."

"Bacheong, your face looks worse than ugly, what happened?"

"I tried this new makeup look, it's called 'Kevin Li when he was in Sir Winston Churchill Secondary'."

Sighing, Jin Man closed his eyes for a moment before reprimanding the two again.  If only peace and quiet could be achieved in Kirin Arts. 


"Didn't know stupidity ran in the family, Tan."  Young Do sneered whilst leaning closer to the former's ear, "oh wait, chairwoman's not your real mother."  Giving Young Do a taunting smile, Tan leered into his eyes, "thank you."  Taken aback, Young Do only called out to Tan's retreating back, "what for, bastard?!" Tan turned around but still kept walking, "you just called me smart, !" Sticking his tongue out and chortling, Tan disappeared as he turned a corner.  Young Do was a bit flabbergasted and stayed still on his spot.  Tan was still stupid either way... right?  Looking around, Young Do frowned at seeing students clad with Kirin's uniform.  Kirin? What a joke.  Disgusting were the ones who threw their life away to the performing arts, he found. But then again, what difference were they at Jeguk?  Walking to the school garden to rest as this new campus had much more security than the old one, Young Do saw no effort in trying to get out now.  Although seeing those Kirin Art kids already occupying the garden, Young Do started contemplating.  'Chairwoman wanting us to be nearer to those imbeciles.. that woman is getting on my last nerve.

"Name, sir?" 

"....." 

"Name. Now." 

"Choi Young Do." 

"Get back into your building right now. Exiting school campus is prohibited during school hours."

'All the more reason to love this ing school.'
author's note

Hey guys! Here is the first chapter aka first teaser. I will actually bring all applicants in the story somehow. I might actually keep the application for this story open forever and have all applicants in the story will have a part be it cameos or main. I actually have no idea on how this story is going to go so give me suggestions and comments down below guyssss please and thank you <3 alright, 'till next chapter! author jae is out pzpz

update; some of you guys didn't get this chapter and i understand why (it's because im a ) but there's 3 parts 


1st part: a press conference in which the ones in charge of Jeguk, Shinhwa and Kirin attended just to show the union of the 3.
2nd part: glimpse of kirin art's life in the new school 
3rd: glimpse of jeguk in the new school

***italics within dialogue means they're speaking in english