Back Hug

Back Hug

Back hug 

-yoona POV 

"He's not here yet.." I let out a sigh as I check my phone. 

It's 8:38 pm. There's no text or calls. 
He's late... by 38 minutes. 

I'm sadden by the thought of maybe the reason to why he is late, is due to forgetting our date. 

"Oppa, where are you?" My voice was just above a whisper. 

I leaned dis-heartedly over the thick metal rail, looking into the distance. 
Seoul has always been a beautiful place to me, it's my home, but some-how, tonight at this very moment, I can't help but wish to be somewhere else. 
The brilliant lights of Seoul that once captivated me with its hypnotising city lights is now dim in my eyes. 

A gust of wind hit my face making me shutter, "it's getting colder" I thought. 

Taking a last glance at my phone, that reads: 8:40 pm. I've decided to head home, I'll text him tomorrow. I considered calling him right now, but he's probably very busy and exhausted, so the thought left my mind quickly. 

Walking to my parked car, I see a pale pink envelop attached to the wind-shield. Curiosity filled me as I cautiously unattached the envelop from the wind-shield. 
Who could this be from? What's inside? Is it a fan mail? 

As I open to read it a small gold heart-shaped necklace fell into my hand. I gasped as I examined the necklace, it has oppa's initials engraved on one side: LSG, and on the other side, there's the word, love, written in a sophisticated font. 
I grinned as my heart started to beat wildly. 

Grasping the necklace tightly in the palm of my right hand, I read the note. 
"My charming girl, oppa is really sorry he is late for our date. However there is a reason to it, which you my love, will find out later. But right now, sweetheart, I'd like you to put the necklace on and go to our special place, our very first proper date place. See you soon darling.
~yours, lee seung gi oppa." 
I smiled happily as I finished reading the note. He didn't forget after all. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My stomach began to fill with butterflies as I walked to our special place, to where it all began. Oppa is always so mysterious with this kind of stuff, and well he makes me feel like the happiest girl in the world because he always put so much effort and love into surprising me. 

Here I stood on top of the hill, readjusting my red scarf around my neck, as I looked around to find oppa I see Seoul's colourful city lights shinning around me from a distant only this time, it glowed majestically.  

Suddenly I felt warm hands covering my eyes, instantly my hands reached to this person's hand. 

"You're just so beautiful, did you know that?" The voice whispered softly into my ears. The warmth of his voice sent tingles down my spin. 

After uncovering my eyes, I turned around only to be faced with his stone chest. 
I looked up at him with a gentle smile on my face. 

His hair was as messy as ever, though, in all honesty his hair looks the best when it's messy. The dimples on his handsome face became slightly more define as his grin widened . His soft eyes sparkled. 

"I'm really sorry for being so late, my charming girl" he apologised softly. 

"It's okay, oppa. You're here now, that's all that matters" I said shyly under his loving gaze. 

He grabs my hand, leading me to the  the tree that grew alone on top of the hill. 
Once we were under the tree, oppa sat down then pulled me to sit between his legs. Once I was positioned in front of him, oppa locked his arms around me, making me lean on to his muscular chest. 

Before I know it, lee seunggi-oppa covered me with a woollen blanket, keeping me warm in the cold winter night. 
My heart race faster with every passing second, but I've never felt more content. 

"The scenery is beautiful" My whisper broke the comfortable silence, as the scenery in front of me captivated my attention. 

"I disagree" oppa countered. 

Shocked filled me as I heard this. How could anyone say that? I mean what's there not to love about this scenery? The stars are out, the city lights shined perfectly and the atmosphere is just right. 
This forced me to turn to face him, though his arms never once left my waist. 

"Why do you disagree, oppa?" I asked tilting my head slightly in curiosity. 

He smile adoringly before answering. 
"How can anything be more beautiful then my super cute girlfriend, when you are in comparison?" He asked back. 

I bit my lips together to contain the huge smile that is bursting to come out while looking away blushing heavily, it's a really good thing that it's night time right now. 

"A.. So why were you late, anyways?" I decided to change the subject. 

"Oh I had to get something very special from my grandmother and now is a good time to show you" he said getting up. 

I stared at him confusingly as he got in front of me, kneeling to my eye level, before pulling something out of his coat.

"Yoona-ssi, I've loved you for so long now, even before we actually met, as weird as that sounds. The thought of you brings me joy. You are the inspiration for me to want to be better, you make me a better person without even knowing it. There were times when I considered going over the edge, the times when I just wanted so badly to rebel against the world, but the thought of you kept me sane, so thank you. I may not be the handsomest guy in the world or the smartest or even the richest but my one true talent is loving you more than anything else in this world." He paused, staring deeply into my eyes before continuing 

"This ring was my grandmother's ring, she once told me to give it to the one person who has my heart so tightly coated within their palm, that it can never return back to me and is forever theirs to do as they pleased. I never once believed her, because the idea of being so in-love with someone scares me and it seemed so unreal but that's has all changed since the day we met. I knew from the very start that you are the one person whom I'd gladly risk everything for, the one person who has my heart and soul wrapped tightly around her palms that will never ever want to return back to me. This is a promise ring, a symbolisation of one day in the near future, I will take your hand and make you my wife. I've already talked about it with your family so will you accept?" He asked nervously. 

"Yes. How can I don't, silly" I choked out as tears overwhelmed my eyes. He loves me. 

He grinned a huge smile. He puts the simple yet beautifully elegant ring on my ring finger. 
He stands up to his full height, pulling me with him. 

He lifted me up in his embrace, twirling me around. I giggled happily, with arms wound around his neck and my right hand his hair instinctively. 

Once he stop and we were staring into each other's eyes, he lean forward, lowering his face to mine, only to rest his forehead against mine. I gulp trying to slower my drumming heart, all the while unaware that I was staring at his lips. 

"I'd do anything for you, if it makes you happy." He stated. 

My hands that rested on his hard chest, s down to his waist, hugging him back just like he is with me. I lean my face on to his chest hearing his heartbeat against my eardrum, while his chin lay on top of my head. 
Thump thump... I make his heart beat fast, the same effect he has on me. I smile in satisfaction. 

"Shout out to the world, that you love me" I said half-jokingly. I really do want to see if he'd do it. 

"That's the easiest request ever, love" he replied with a crooked grin. 

Nevertheless he turn me around, making me face the scenery as he hug me from my backside. 

"I love you so much, my yoona" he said gently against my ear, so softly as if the words were only meant for me to hear. He kisses my cheeks and the top of my head. 

"You didn't shout to the world though..." I said shyly, I can feel my blush coming back. 

"I did" he simply stated. 

Before I could question him, he turned my around to face him. 
"You're my world, as of now and forever" his voice was strong as if demanding me to believe him. Which I did. 

I stared up at him, hypnotised by his very presence. I nodded. 

He quickly pressed his lips against mine, out of instinct my eyes closed. This kiss wasn't like the ones before, it wasn't shy or cute, no it was oozing with passion and love. I love it, I love him. 
My hands had a mind of its own, roaming his scalped body to his hair, it, only to twirl it at times. 

When we stop due to lack of oxygen, he pulled me closer to him with his warming hug. 

"Do you know why I would never say that I love you more than life itself?" He suddenly questioned. 

I frowned, "no" was my reply. 

"Because you're my life, how can I love you more than you?" He chuckled. 

I hided my face into his chest, gripping his jumper.
"Stupid oppa with his cheesy lines, always makin me blush like crazy" I mumbled into his chest. 

"Haha, you have no idea how happy you make me, yoona-ssi" he laughed whole-heartedly while patting my head. 

I didn't say anything only hugging him tightly, as if my life depends on it. 

"Before you always made me feel like the happiest and luckiest girl in the world, but now i know that I am the happiest and luckiest person in the world, because I have you." I thought silently to myself. 

"It's getting late. Let's get you home. I bet your sisters, I mean my future sisters-in-law would love to hear how my plan turn out" he said cheekily. 

"You told them?" I asked, surprised. Usually our makne, seohyun is the worst at keeping secrets from her unnies, especially from me. 

"I did say i talked with your family, didn't i" he smile then lightly peck my lips as I closed my eyes contently. 



~the end~ 

 

I'll be back with more soon :) yoongi couple hwaiting! <3