03

A Dozen Demons

 

 


Sera found it awfully stuffy and awkward standing in a room with 12 hot guys ,she looked for a spot on the floor to glue her eyes to. Having no where to look, she focused on the creases between the marble floor.

“ Hello, Sera.” She glanced up to see a shorter male, stepping out from the group. His eyes were sincere and his smile angelic, almost as if he were a guardian angel.

“Im Suho, it’s a pleasure to finally meet you again” Suho slightly bowed

Suho….that name sounds familiar….wait…meet me again?

The others started introducing themselves one by one, and she took a mental note to try to remember them all.

Kris – Deep voice, chic face, extremely tall, and cold gaze

Tao – Panda looking eyes, tall, slightly tanned skin

Luhan – Bambi, memorizing eyes, pale , michevious

Chen – outgoing, cute smile, troll

Xiumin – quiet, polite, innocent

Sehun- Mankae, tall, shy, pale, slim build

Lay – very quiet, DIMPLES, shy

Baekhyun – witty, loud,outgoing

Kyungsoo – cute, big eyes, quiet

Suho- sincere eyes, angelic smile

Chanyeol – tall, creepy, energetic

Kai – handsome jerk that attacked me

As she tried to process their names, she didn’t realize that everyone was staring at her. Their eyes lingered  and a familiar warm sensation flooded their bodies. Baekhyun smiled at Her, memories flooding through his mind. Sera ,if only you knew..

“Err…I’m Sera, but it seems that you guys already know who I am.” She bowed and didn’t dare to look at anyone. She  felt as if she were stuck in time, and begged the seconds. Kai slung his arm around her shoulders and faced the group trying to break the awkwardness.

“So, reporting, we almost got killed.” The group exchanged nervous glances at one another but Kai continued.

“It was a raid, 569mm Toxic bullets. Judging by the impact and speed I’m guessing it came from a GK456 automatic at a long range. Keeping that in mind, there’s only one group that uses these types of weapons.”  The group looked at one another in agreement.

“ The Hunters.” It was Kris that spoke. Sera couldn’t help to be dazed by his sculpted looks. Brushing that aside she spoke up.

“Um, excuse me for asking…but what are The Hunters, and why the hell are they trying to kill me, and who or what are you guys? I mean, this fricken jerk popped out of nowhere and attacked me-“

“Technically, I was trying to save you” Kai grinned “ Well excuse you for dropping by without an invitation..” she kept her eyes on Kai, the corner of his lips twitched as he was trying to suppress his smirk.

“ I want to know, why I’m here, and who the hell is trying kill me, I want answers..” Sera rubbed her temples. The past 24hrs is making her head spin and the room felt suffocating. Suho motioned to the others, and they gradually left the room. “ Follow us, please” She was reluctant, but knew she had to in order to get answers.

Suho lead her into a long corridor, with numerous doors on either side. Sera lost count as she made her way down the hall. Something caught Her attention and she stopped at a photo that hung on the wall. It was a group photo of 13 children, smiles on their faces. It pulled a trigger in her mind and she clutched her head as if it were to explode. Suho bent down beside her and rubbed her back.

“ Its okay, the pain will go away, We’ll have Lay remove that block on your memory so you can get your answers.” She looked at him with pleading eyes.

“What’s going on..?”

“Follow me, and we’ll answer every question that we can.” Suho held her as she tried to steady herself, using the wall as support.

They entered a room with a round table in the centre and monitors that surrounded the walls. Hums and buzzing of computer monitors filled her ears. Am I in a movie ? Look at this place….This is like a control room . Sera took a seat around the table and glanced around. This is completely different from the white marble...  She tensed, feeling everyones gaze on her, their eyes fixed  as if they were staring through her soul.

“ So, would anyone mind telling what you people are? Or whats going on?” Sera had an idea of what they were, she just wanted clarification. After encountering Kai, she knew that these people were not normal….Hell I’m not normal either. Her eyes shifted from one person to the next, waiting for someone to speak up.

“Okay, I’ll ask again. What are you guys?” irritation filled her voice. She was getting impatient and her thundering headache was not helping.

“You wouldn’t believe us if we told you.” Luhan spun a pen around his fingers as he looked her dead in the eyes. A chilling sensation tingled down her spine. Something was off and Sera wasn’t sure if she was ready for what she was about to hear.

“ Try me..”

“We are…..demons.” Baekhyun smiled at her and tried to keep his cool as he found it funny how the word demons rolled off his tongue.

“De-demons…?” her voice shook as she tried to understand what Baekhyun had just said.

“Technically , according to the bible, we're called Nephilims, The Sons of God. I'd rather call ourselves Fallen Angels, but The modern age, people tend to call us Demons." Suho tried to make an attempt to lessen the intensity in the room as he noticed Sera frantically breathing. He shot Baekhyun a look , mentally killing him in his mind a thousand times. Although what Baekhyun said is partially true, Suho didn’t want Sera to fear them. He wanted to her to understand the basics before things got worse.

Who am I? What the is going on?

“You are Kang Sera , daughter of Park Hanbyul and Kim Hunsoo , and a sister to a dozen demons. You have a memory block that was placed there by our mother. She wanted you to grow up living a normal life until the time was right.” Kyungsoo replied to her mental plea.

“ Holy , did you just read my mind” She stared at Kyungsoo in horror.

In matter of fact we all can. Smiles spread across everyone’s face and Sera felt her brain overloading, the tension in her muscles spazzing and couldn’t focus anymore. Her breathing rapidly increased and sweat started to form on her brow.  Omg im going to pass out, im going to pa- Chanyeol caught Her as she slid from her chair.

“Nice going Kyungsoo.” Chanyeol rolled his eyes at him and shifted his attention to Sera who lay limp in his arms. Sera, what are we going to do with you. A frantic beeping noise suddenly echoed throughout the room, coming from one of the monitors. Lay, closest scanned the screen, his eyes changed to a crimson blue as he looked up.

“Get her into the room, and head for the weaponry. They’re coming.” Every one stood, eyes turning into a deep blue and disappeared. Chanyeol looked down at you, Don’t worry, we’ll protect you. Suho glanced over to Lay as he was searching the screen again his brow creased.

“How many are there, and who” he demanded. “The Hunters…and” Lay turned the screen around so Suho could see, the swarming of red dots making their way to the mansion…and fast. Suho sent out a message to the others getting ready at their post.The Hunters are coming, they know She's  is here, whatever we do, we need to protect her. Unison of agreement flooded his mind.  

Alright then, get ready….here they come!  


Woo new chap !