Final

Fifteen Day Theory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just a reminder that if you don't get the ending please read my author's note at the bottom! Thank You!!

 

 

 

 

Hye Rin sighed for the nth time. She’s been starring at a particular person for the past ten minutes and that guy is none other than Oh Sehun, the maknae of the popular group in the whole campus. Eunji, her best friend flicked his forhead bringing her back to reality.

 

 

“You’ve been staring at him ever since we entered the cafeteria, Hyerin. Sehun might melt if you keep looking at him like that.” Eunji said sipping her banana milk. “Why don’t you just confess, maybe he’ll accept you.” Eunji added.

“Eunji, we’ve talked about this already, there is no way I’m confessing to Sehun. Let’s just leave this one-sided love unrequired.” I told her sighing. Eunji on the other hand doesn’t want to argue with her anymore. She knew you were the stubborn type so there’s no point of arguing anymore.

Ever since you told her that you like Sehun she’s been bugging you to your feelings for him, but you knew Sehun is not any ordinary guy in the campus, he’s a cold-hearted prince who rejects every confession he receives and by just judging at his circle of friends you knew he goes after girls who are the “Queenka” type and you being part of the “loser” type in the campus gives you lesser chance of fulfilling your happily ever after fantasies with him just like in the movies.

 

 

“Did you hear about the 15 day belief?”

 

“What belief?”

 

“They say that if you make your crush’s photo as your wallpaper for fifteen days and no one will see it, you two will end up together.”  You tilted your head as your heard that. Eunji who is sitting next to you noticed that you were engaged in eavesdropping.

 

“Yah! Lee Hye Rin! Don’t tell me you believe in that belief?” Eunji raised an eyebrow. She knew you’re not the type to believe in such stupid things.

 

“Well….there’s nothing wrong with trying…” You said as you reached for your phone. Unlocking your iphone, you search for a particular photo that you like seeing every day, a photo of Sehun smiling. There are only rare times girls see Sehun smile,  usually he walks around the campus with a poker face, a photo of Sehun smiling is definitely something worth keeping.  With lots of hope you changed your wallpaper from a photo of you and Eunji to Sehun’s smiling photo. You look at your wallpaper for the last time and silently wished that you will succeed.

 

 

 

 

You woke up from your deep slumber only to realize that today is the fifteen day. You excitedly jumped to the bathroom and prepared for school. As soon as you entered the school gates, you were welcomed by a flock of fangirls running around because Sehun and the rest of EXO arrived. You shrugged and went to your classroom not wanting to be late.

 

After 4 straight classes, it’s finally Lunch. You and Eunji went inside the cafeteria. Noises everywhere and Students running around some are having food fights and some are girls are busy flirting and doing PDA’s.

 

Holding your tray full of food, you and Eunji sat on your usual place, the table

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter