One shot

You cheer me up

I've just get back from school. It's been a normal day, boring classes, annoying students … Feeling tired I removed my shoes, put my things on the nearest table and went on the couch. I sited there, peacefully and thought about the many things that has happened to me since I moved here, in Seoul. It's already been 2 years, I'm living in an apartment in Gangnam, I work past-time as a waitress in a coffee shop near my university. I still miss my family and friends but I use to call them and visit them during my vacations. I've also met a lot people. And more important I've met HIM. My sad face slowly turned into a grin while thinking about him. Our first encounter looked like a dream, I still remember, how couldn't I ?

I was still new, I got lost and went to a shop to ask direction. That was the first time I saw him. He was wearing a black cap, a black and white stylish shirt and a pair of grey ripped jean with a black jacket and a pair of basket. He was sitting on a bench, in front of the shop. I looked at him, amazed. I couldn't get my eyes off of him. That's when he saw me, looking at him. He left his head and his gaze met mine. I could feel my face getting hot. So, I decided to enter the shop. There was an old lady sitting behind the counter. I went to her and asked her. She helped me and even gave me a few furnitures as a welcome gifts. At first I wanted to refused but she forced me to accept by saying that it's her way of welcoming new people and that I could pay her back by visiting her. I finally left the shop after talking 15 minutes to the ajumma. I looked on the bench and noticed that the handsome guy wasn't there anymore. I was feeling kinda sad but brushed it off and decided to go home.

I saw him again, once in the shop while I visited the ajumma; another time, in the park next to my apartment; one time in the street … I wanted to talk to him but I never had enough courage, every time I ended by going away. I was persuaded that he didn't even notice me. I laughed a little while thinking of the first time I talked to him.

It was 2 weeks after the "shop" accident. I was walking on the parc next to my house when I saw a little boy crying. I went next to him: 

"Hey, why are you crying ?" He didn't answer me and hugged my leg instead. I sat down next to him

"Are you okay?"

"Noona , I lost mummy "

Poor little dude, I thought.

"Don't worry Noona will help you !" When I stood up I saw him.

"Is he lost ?" That was the first time I heard his voice.

I just nodded. He looked at the little boy and say:

"Do you mind if hyung come with you ?" The little boy just smiled.

With his help I found the little guy's mother, he hugged me goodbye leaving me with my handsome stranger.

"Do you have something to do today ?" Surprised by his question I told him no.

And that's how I met him, my soulmate.

 

 

"Jagi~ pay attention to me !"

"Yah ! You scared me ! What are you doing here ? Since where are you here ? Creep~"

"I just arrived but you didn't even noticed me ! How dare you call me a creep ? You were the one smiling to a wall ! By the way, what were you thinking about ? "

"You."

"What ?"

"I was thinking about how I met you."

"You love me so much !"

"Shut up !"

"It's okay you know. I love you too~"

 

 

 

Thank you for reading :) *and sorry for my awkwardness >.>*