That Was Unexpected

Back Off!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Sunmi's POV

*Ringg*

My alarm clock rang.

"Ughh, seriously! Oh right I have school." I said and slapped my face. 

I went to the toilet and did what I have to do. I just walked going to school because I was too lazy to wait for the bus. I saw the gates were open so I went in. I was too early so I went to the library not to study since I don't have any homework and stuff but to just relax.

After minutes, the bell rang meaning that it's the start of school. I grabbed my books then went to period 1. I have friends here but most of them don't have the same class as mine. I'm not talking to anyone since I don't like most of them because all they do is sleep in class or just talk and talk.

There is one person whom I hate the most, Kai. Every girl loves him and I don't know why. Maybe they're just stupid.

All he does in school is he annoys me. He never stops unless the teacher tells him too. One day, I got detention because of that stupid guy. Oh yeah, just to remind you, I don't like him. I think. Oh well, I just know he's very annoying and I don't like him.

It was lunch time. I went inside the cafeteria and saw him looking at me. I rolled my eyes and went to line up. I can see him walking to my way and he placed his arm around me.

"Why are you frowning? Oh right, your jealous because I was with a girl awhile ago. Sorry babe. I'll give you a kiss so you can forgive me." Kai said and leaned closer to my face to kiss me but I pushed his head and removed his arm around me.

"Yah! Don't touch me again and don't you dare kiss me! Stop making up stories Kim Jongin. I'm not jealous." I said and just walked away. 

Kai was frozen for a few minutes then he went back to the real world.

"Aish! Yah! You!" Kai didn't know what to say so he just went were his friends were.

I sighed. When is he going to stop?? It's so annoying! That boy. But I felt my heart race when his face was so close to mine. What does that mean? Ughh. He's so confusing! 

I'm so hungry! Aish, I should've just bought food then walked away!

The day was so quick school just ended. I went to my locker and grabbed my books. My friend, Choi Sulli, ran up to me.

"Hey Sunmi! Are you doing anything after school?" Sulli asked me.

"Nope. I'm free. Why?" I asked and smiled.

"Oh I want you to come with me later at 6pm to watch dance competitions. Okay? I'll pick you up at your house." Sulli said and said goodbye.

Hmm, out of all her friends why me? Lol. Whatever.

It was already 6pm. I was waiting for Sulli. I opened the door and saw her face.

"Hey Sulli! Let's go!" I said and walked side by side with her.

We reached our destination and the comp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter