x

Sweet Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan is a cheery, popular student, who's always surrounded by friends. He is well known and loved; everyone wants to know him, to be him. He always has a smile on his face, has the best grades in his year, and is amazing at soccer and basketball. He's shy and nice, he's caring and perfect. Yes, perfect is just the right word to describe him. He is the Prince. If anything, he's also childish and maybe even girly sometimes too. Little Lulu and Princess Lulu are common nicknames for him. His newly-dyed brown hair even works on him, and no one said otherwise since just about anything looked good on him. And he's in his last year of high school.

 

Yes, this childish kid is already a senior.

 

See, Luhan has a secret.

 

Oh Sehun is known as the Ice Prince. The Cold Prince. His dashing looks, shy attitude, asn serious stare made it hard to approach him. He has two best buddies, by the names of Huang Zitao and Kim Jongin. The three are really close, but Sehun is the most popular one. Girls love him, he's the center of all their hearts. He captures their attention and reels them in. They adore him. He's good at studies and sports, and has his playful side that only his best buddies can see. His smile is very rare, but beautiful.

 

But, see. This heart throb is only in his sophomore year.

 

Sehun and Luhan are very distant relatives. Very, very, very, very, very distant. They surprisingly met each other at a family reunion party a year ago, and recognized each other as students at the same school. They chatted for a little, but Luhan was doing most of the talking. He was trying to get Sehun open up to him. And when he finally let out that little laugh, that one little chuckle than Luhan was aiming for, Luhan had broken out his little kid smile.

 

“You laughed!” He had exclaiming, laughing

 

“I...” Sehun looked almost emmbarrassed. ”I.... I always laugh!”

 

“Well, this is the first time I've made you laugh!” Luhan had patted him in the shoulder. Sehun turned his head, blushing, and muttered something. 

 

~~~~~~~~

 

At school now, Luhan did see Sehun every once in a while. Except that, after that one family gathering, Luhan earned to see Sehun's smile again.

 

Yes, that was Luhan's secret. In this elite school where Luhan was looked up to as something a little more godly than “normal”, in truth, he has a massive crush on Oh Sehun, another male student, two years younger than him. And he had the fullest intention to take that secret to his grave.

 

~~~~~~~

 

It was his graduation day now and he was smiling and laughing with all his friends. But on the inside, he's cringing. Thinking painful thoughts.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter