LESSON 1 -Things you will need.

Sakura Eclipse III Graphics & Tutorials without Photoshop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Things you will need - Paint Picmonkey ( Online ) Picasa 3 Patience  Pixlr (Optional) Paint -

Paint may sound really elementary to you, but thats the thing that you will need the most here. I basically use it to combine two or more pics together in a white background.

Picmonkey -

Picmonkey is a wonderful website for free picture editing, and i must say they have loads of things to edit and exibit your graphics. Its really easy and i will teach you guys some of the hidden tricks that can make your graphics seem like they were done by photoshop. Its quite easy if you get a hold of it. 

Picasa 3 -

Picasa 3 is just as awesome as picmonkey. Most of the wattpaders use picasa to make their graphics. It provides a unique set of editing tools that can be used to enhance your graphics. You could simply download it if you want to.

Pixlr also helps a lot but i find it quite difficult to handle. So i don't really use it. 

Patience -

Patience is the key to making good graphics. So you better be.

 

This is just a brief introduction, i will be teaching more complicated stuff later. Don't worry they would be a lot easier after you practice and practice. I am also thinking of teaching to guys how to make your own GIF and some other cool stuff. So let me know in the comments. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter