Sleepless Night

Sleepless Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

                             

 

I hate myself for trying to erase you without regrets
I really hate my heart that’s holding onto you again
When I think of you, my day filled with sighs is so long
When I sometimes see the river, the words “I love you” won’t float away

 

When I pass every light that illuminates the path
My vision gets blurry whoa yeah


It’s not that my heart is beating
Because my breaths that get rougher are bothering me

 

I try to erase the memories of loving you
But I look pathetic when I find myself putting them back

 

 

4-5 years ago

“What? Living with you? Don’t you need to stay with the members?”

“I can go back there once or twice in a week. I want to spend the rest with you, baby. So please, just take the key and we live together from now on. Okay?”

“Are you sure? I mean, living together is a big step for me, you know that Jjongie.”

“I know, that’s why I asked you to. Would you, honeybee? Living together with me? Please?” Jonghyun looking at her deeply with his puppy eyes.

“You know that I can’t resist that eyes, okay, let’s move together. I love you, Jjong.”

“I love you more than you do, honeybee.” He hugged her, jumped happily like a kid.

 

♦♦♦♦

 

“Mmm hmm, smells so good in the morning~”

“Good morning, love. Toast and scrambled egg for breakfast.”

“Sweet~”

“What’s sweet?”

“It’s filled with your love. So it’s sweet.”

“So cheesy in the morning. Just get ready and have your breakfast. You got morning recording, right?” She kissed Jonghyun’s cheek as she prepared the breakfast in a rush. Such a sweet way to start the day.

 

♦♦♦♦

 

“Don’t you know what time is it?”

“I already texted you, Jjong. The deadline’s closer, people at work getting crazy.”

“At least you can call me to pick you up.”

“But I don’t wanna bother you, I know you’re tired enough from all the schedules.”

“At least makes me less worried.”

“Arraseo, I’m sorry, okay baby? Come on, let’s sleep. I’m tired.”

Jonghyun got a pecked on his lips as she dragged him to the bedroom after she changed. Leaving behind the tiredness, they’re sleeping peacefully. Embraced each other.

 

2-3 years later

“Happy birthday, honeybee!”

“Omo~ Fireworks? I feel like a kid, baby.”

“Are you happy?” Jonghyun smiled ear to ear, happy to know that the surprise went well for his girl.

“Of course! How can I not be happy when I got a cake with fireworks and you. These are a few of my favorite things! But I hate getting old, Jjong.” She pouted in a cute way, makes Jonghyun chuckled.

“As you grow older, you’re getting more mature and more pretty each day. I will always be with you. Even when we’re getting old, when the wrinkles comes out. When we barely able to walk. Just lying in bed. I will always be with you.”

“Even when I’m not that pretty anymore? Promise?”

“You always be a pretty girl. I promise. I love you. Now let’s eat the cake?”

“Thank you so much.”

“For the cake?”

“For loving me. Thank you for loving me wholeheartedly.” She shed a tear, and pulled him for a deep kiss before they eat the cake.

Jonghyun smiled while kissed her back, too happy to hear the words that came from her. He feels like he’s one of the luckiest guy on earth besides her dad, for having her. Loving her. And made lots of promises with her. He’s just too happy.

 

♦♦♦♦

 

“Who’s she?”

“I don’t understand, what are you talking about?” Jonghyun looked at her, trying hard to ignoring him.

“The one that you talked to after the show.”

“The show? Wait… you came? Well, she’s just a journalist from the TV show.”

“Journalist? And you talked to her that close? That close, close?”

“Come on, she’s just a journalist. She’s nothing. You can ask the others.”

“Liar.” She pouted, glaring at him.

“I’m not, baby. You’re so pretty when you’re jealous.” Jonghyun smiled and hugged her, comforting his jealous girlfriend.

“Stop it.”

“I love you.”

“I hate you.”

“But you’re still with me right now~ Why you didn’t tell me that you came?”

“Because I saw you.”

“With her? So, you’re jealous and didn’t want to meet me? Do you know how much I miss you?”

“…”

“If you’re jealous that means you love me. I love you, honeybee.” Jonghyun tightened his hug, kissed her in her forehead.

 

♦♦♦♦

 

“Happy birthday, Jjongie! I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you~~~”

Jonghyun laughed and pressed the teddy bear’s hand. He repeating what’s the teddy said.

“Happy birthday, love.”

“Why a teddy bear? It supposed to be yours, not mine.”

“Because I want you to have the thing that I love. This teddy bear is one in a million. Don’t lose it.”

“Arraseo. Thank you so much, honeybee. She’ll stay with me when I’m overseas then.”

“That’s the reason why I gave you that, pabo.”

“I love you.” Jonghyun smirked a little, and kissed her softly.

“I love you more.”

 

A year later

“Seriously? What time is it?”

“I know, sorry. I just got promoted 3 months ago, so there’s a lot of good clients to handle.”

“Why don’t you just quit your job? Go find the better one.” Jonghyun held a cup of coffee in his hand, looked at her angrily. But since she’s just too tired, she took a sip from his coffee.

“It’s not that easy. Please, I’m exhausted. Let’s sleep.”

“I had an early schedule.”

“At this time? Let me prepare some sandwiches for you then.”

“No, just sleep. I can’t stand seeing you overworked like this.”

And as soon Jonghyun told her to sleep, she drove into a dreamland. He sighed, touched her tired face.

 

♦♦♦♦

 

Another morning comes, Jonghyun found out that he wake up alone in a bed. He went to the kitchen and found a note from her.

I already prepared sandwich for breakfast and some foods for your lunch, if it’s getting cold when you’re going to eat, just re-heat. I’m going home early, so dinner will be served when you come home.

Love,

Your Honeybee.

 

Jonghyun sighed, and write another note for her.

I had a full-time schedules today, probably not going back home ‘til next morning. Thank you for the foods.

Love,

Jjong.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter