Hectic morning.

Hello Family!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

0 1 

 

A bright morning welcomed the girls from one of the most successful girl groups in korea. Not only did the morning welcome them, so did some camera men and a few hosts. Wondering why the crew was there, they decided to huddle up and ask their manager what was wrong. Kim Taeyeon, the group's kid leader, was pushed by her groupmates to initiate the interrogation on their manager, who is standing by the door of their dorm and preventing the media from coming in.

 

''Oppa! What is all this? You told us that we have a free schedule today, What's happening?'' Taeyeon blurted out, as soon as their manager managed to close the door and look at all of them. One by one, the girls started to descend from the stairs, with glares on their manager for their disturbed beauty sleep.

 

''I don't know either! Mr. Sooman just gave me this folder and ushered me to go quicly to your dorm, I spotted the crew on the way here. I also didn't have the time to look at what's inside the folder, taeng.'' Their poor manager explained, as he nervously looked at the girls who are now glaring at him. As he was still too focused on bowing and saying sorry to them, Taeyeon took the chance to snatch the folder from the manager's grasp. She quickly ran to the living room and sat at the large sofa, the other girls followed suit, Leaving their manager to guard the door.

 

As taeyeon opened the folder, the members huddled themselves to get a good view of it. And what's inside shocked them.

 

''Omo!'' Hyoyeon exlaimed.

''Heol.'' Jessica muttered.

''WTF.'' Tiffany said.

''YAH! JJINJA?!'' Sooyoung & Yoona screamed as they looked at their manager.

''Aigoo...'' Yuri muttered as she shook her head.

''WAE???!!!'' Sunny yelled in protest.

''Aish.'' both Taeyeon and their makane, Seohyun, muttered as they cringed their noses.

''Wae?! What's inside the folder? Is it something bad?'' Their manager managed to ask, as he was still preventing the door from opening.

 

Taeyeon scoffed as she angrily stood up and marched to their manager.

''Oppa! Don't you know that we're gonna be a part of---'' She exclaimed, rubbing the papaer inside the folder, on her manager's face. But then was cut off when the doors loosened and finally it opened.

''Hello Family~!'' Two girls exclaimed, seemingly the hosts, as they entered the dorm.

 

 

Going home to their dorm, tired after practicing hard, the EXO boys slumped on their own living room, not even reaching their room for a proper place to rest. Sleeping soundly, they didn't mind the sounds that came from their own phones. A knock came upon their door but no one even budged to get it. Slumped awkwardly on the sofa, leader Joonmyeon fluttered his eyes open as the knocking on their door increased, added the screamsand yelling voice of their own managers.

 

He lazily stood up and wiped the sleepiness off, off his eyes and drooped his sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter