3

before all the glam

Get up from bed.

Fix bed.

Wash face.

Wash hair.

Food time.

Turn on TV.

 

The list of plain and boring routines go on for the 12 year old Choi Minho who just wanted change in his life. Among the activities, his most favorite was to turn on the TV. Well, who doesn't like TV? His mother didn't mind if he was a couch potato, as long as he listens to her. Although almost always, he doesn't lend her his ear. But what could she do? Probably a lot of things, but she rather not stress on each thing her son does. After all, she needs a break from taking care of him alone.

Several commercials continued to play, and the already bored Minho kept chewing and chewing on his meal. One last bite and he was about to leave and get ready for school, but finally his show played. "SM Entertainment: Hallyu Stars" It was his favorite show! A small smile appeared on his lips and he sat down again. "Mom! I might be a little bit late for school." He earned a hum from his mother in which he dismissed right away and turned towards the screen.

WANT TO BE AN IDOL?

AUDITION NOW!

The 12 year old boy's eyes grew huge, his mouth agape, and the rest of his body parts must have been enlarged... Well no, not really. That part was obviously exagerrated. But, he was definitely interested in the audition. Audition now? Of course he'll audition now! Or maybe tomorrow, or the other day or sometime next week... He was definitely going to audition.