Too school for cool

He's got a hand down both our pants
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Congratulations Park, you beat my score again."

Sandara glanced up from behind her glasses, glasses that could be and is frequently mistaken for protective-eyewear, and smiled with a matter of fact smile. Because of course, she was at the top of leader board on over-all grades, attendance, and good behavior.

If you asked her how she became so good she honestly wouldn't be able to tell you, its not like she never studied, but for Sandara it just came naturally. All she had to do was learn to solve one problem and then never have to go over it again. It was a gift and curse. People thought she was being conceited when she refused to tutor other students but she would tutor, that is, if she could. She tried before and that student utterly failed the exam she had tutored him for, let's just say her method's of figuring out the question isn't quiet teachable.

Then throw in shyness into the game, not a great combination.

The chair in front of her scraped as he sat down and she glanced superstitiously, and a bit nervously, at him.

Did it make any sense that she, Sandara Park, the most unsociable, drab, and nerdiest girl at school, was dating the cutest, most handsome, and just as charming boy in school? No it didn't. But she was. And Sandara wasn't too sure why, along with the rest of her school's population.

His name was Lee Myungsoo, a classy name to go with a classy boy and he was the most sought after guy at Infinite high school. He was also friend's with other high-ranking and sought after people and they are known as infinite, named after the school. He was practiclly God to this school, Apollo and Cupid thrown together. She on the other hand, was just Park. Not her first name, not even Miss Park. Just Park.

And she was just fine with that.

"I'll keep asking you to tell me until the day I die Park, how do you do it?" Myungsoo asked. "How do you always beat me even after I pulled all-nighters just to finally defeat you?"

Park. He called her that too, she noticed that he never really addressed her by her real name. Maybe because it was strange. Sandara is a bit of a mouthful but shouldn't at least her boyfriend call her by her given name? Not a title made up by students?

But then again by the standards of dating, they weren't really what you would call a 'perfect couple'. Putting appearances aside, sometimes Sandara thought he wasn't compatible with herself. They never went

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter