Hojoon x You

Topp Dogg One Shots (Collection)

You took out the cigarette from his mouth "Yah! What the do you you think you're doing?" he moaned

"Hojoon stop it already! You heard what Mr. Lee said in class.. do you really want that?"

"I don't give a .. even if I do get expelled why does it matter to you?" 

/you were silent at that point/

"Aish.. I don't like you okay.. why do you worry about me? Stop.. just stop okay?!" 

You couldn't hide your feelings but whether he liked you back or not didn't matter anymore.. "Yah! Hojoon.." you grabbed his wrist turning him around to face you.. "I don't care if you hate me.. I still care about you.. I can't just act like I don't know what's going to happen and watch you get kicked out from school.."

---------------------------------------

/you find out the reason Hojoon's like that is all because of Sangdo/

"Sangdo you're the reason Hojoon's hurting so much right now? I can't believe you did that to your own friend!"

"He deserved that.." Sangdo answered bluntly

That pissed you off.. "YAH! SANGDO.."

He grabbed your wrist tightly and someone pushed his hand away

You looked up to see Hojoon

"YAH! SANGDO.. Hurting me is fine.. but touch my girl and I'll make sure you regret it.. 100%."

Sangdo saw the anger in Hojoon's eyes, he'd never seen that look before, ever..

Hojoon was in love.. Sangdo just glared at you

"Kaja~!" Hojoon grabbed your hand taking you out from there.

You and Hojoon were sitting outside school.. /you broke the awkward silence/

"..Thanks~" 

"For what?" Hojoon asked acting unaware

You laughed a little.. "Seriously??"

He stared at you with a confused expression.. "Hojoon you're really something! But really, thanks for helping me earlier.."

"Yah how many times have I told you to stop getting the wrong impression.. I don't li--"

"Hojoon-ah.. you said I was YOUR girl.."

"When did I say that?" he smirked

You imitated his conversation with Sangdo, "Touch my girl and I'll make sure you regret it.. 100%"

He couldn't help but smile at that, "Remember now?? Hojoon oppa~~!" you smiled at your own words..

"Hojoon what??" he asked turning to face you

"OPPA~!" you said once again even louder :)))

He immediately covered your mouth.. You looked at him with widened eyes

"A-tom-ah what's wrong?" Hojoon asked getting up. Your eyes widened even more seeing A-tom there. *Ahh how embarassing.* 

A-tom couldn't stop smiling.. "Sooo??.. A-tom.. YAH!" "Huh?? Oh yeah~ K-Kidoh wants to talk to you.."

"Okay.. I'll just be there.."

A-tom nodded and left.. Hojoon was also leaving but then stopped. You were covering your face out of embarassment and didn't even realise Hojoon was infront of you.. he grabbed you by the waist pulling you so close, "Hojoon oppa.." you looked at his eyes.. "Just thought I'd let 'my girl' know that I'm going right now but.. I'll be back VERY soon.." you could feel your cheeks burning red at his words.. he put his hands around your waist with the other around your neck and leaned in closer softly pressing his lips against yours.