Chapter 01-INTRODUCTION

He's on Duty

 

01.INTODUCTION

 

 

"I'm on my way now. Can you just please wait. I'll be there in 20 Minutes ."

I said as i talk over the phone while driving like a drag racer.

They called me early this morning to attend the most important meeting.

They want me to take a very important task. Which is i don't know yet, all i know is this is difficult.

 

                                                   ★★★★★★★★★★

 

I am Kim Min Seok 25 years old, I've been undercover agent for only 2 years.

I recieved 8 awards already for being able to complete my tasks.

And now here I am having another task, this task is different this is the most difficult one.

I have to save hundreds and millions of lives. I don't know why they gave me this task.

I'm not really nervous about this task cause i know I'll be able to accomplish this one.

 

                                                   ★★★★★★★★★★

 

As i said to the Phone earlier I'll be at the office within 20 minutes.

And successfully i made it on time. I entered the hallway to the meeting room.

Most of the highest rank personnel were there already.

As i turned my head at the left side of the room I saw the President, the 11th President of this nation ,President Park Geun-hye sitting while talking to her secretary I think.

So this is really a serious task knowing the president came her from Blue house.

"Ohh Min Seok your here, please take a seat we will start our meeting now."

One of the seniors said while holding a huge pile of papers.

"Ohh yes I will thank you."

I said with the most respectful tone of voice.

                                                     ★★★★★★★★★★

 

>>Fast Forward

Is this for real? What ? I can't do this. I don't wanna go back to High school doing this task.

"This is bull. Just give me other tasks not this."

I hissed as i run my hand through my hair.

The meeting has ended 30 minutes ago.

I can't believe they want me to go back to ing school. I'm not good at school seriously.

This is really a total different from my past task.

My past tasks are easy even if the task are being a Crazy man sleeping down the streets.

"You know you are the only person who can do this task.

You're the youngest among us all. How i wished i were the same as your age so that i can do this task.

We believe that you can do well in this task, we believe that you can accomplish this one.

This task deals with hundreds and millions of lives.

We don't have any idea how to locate the witness, and aside from that task you also need to watch over the witnessed daughter he might go see in school his daughter.

So I need you now to prepare everything you needed cause you will start schooling tomorrow."

My senior said with a matter of fact tone. 

"Oh and i nearly forgot ,Min Seok Ms. President wants to see you tomorrow before I drop you to school.

I will call you tomorrow ,expect the call to be early ."

He continued and walk out of the room leaving me.

 

                                                       ★★★★★★★★★★

 

I sigh for the NTH time as I enter my house. 

I'm lying in my couch leaning my back at the back rest while closing my eyes.

Tomorrow is my worst nightmare, so be it.

 

>>End of Chapter1...

 

[A/N]: Hello everyone. My first time writing a story so I'm sorry if i have so many mistakes :)

Sorry for the short INTRODUCTION !

 

1. Upvote if you like this STORY!

2.Subscribe

3.Comment is highly appreciated.

4.Add me as a FRIEND i would love to <3

 

PRESS NEXT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER >>>