My Darling Angel

My Darling Angel

Sungmin opened the bedroom door to Jungsu's room. It was late in the night and he knew that the chances to find his lover awake was slim, bur he had had a horrible day and just wanted to talk with someone.

He had went straight to his room as he had gotten home and changed into his pajamas, avoided everyone since his self esteem had dropped again. And now all the other members had retired to their own rooms and he was left alone.

So he went to his lover and carefully opened the door to peak inside. It was dark inside, as expected, but he lit the screen on his phone because maybe Jungsu was still awake. Sungmin's heart sank to the pit of his stomach as he saw the contours of his lovers body under the blankets, still and silent.

He stayed in the doorway a long time, looking lovingly at his boyfriend and considering weather he should leave or not.

He really didn't want to be a burden, but at the same time he really didn't want to be alone with his thoughts.

Finally he moved from the doorway and closed the door behind himself; for once he was going to be selfish and think about himself first.

He tried to navigate through the room out of memory, since he could not see where he was going and soon his knee came in contact with the bed. He bent down and felt after his lover. As he found him he straddled Jungsu and crawled up his body, rubbing his chest against his boyfriend's and finally reaching his lips.

Soft lips against lips in a swift kiss and it was like when the prince kissed Snow White; Jungsu woke up and wrapped his arms around Sungmin.

“Is it morning already?” He asked and started to stir under Sungmin who immediately got a guilty conscious. He started to climb down from on top of his lover, bus Jungsu just wrapped his arms around Sungmins torso and with a powerful tug flipped them over so that they were laying next to each other.

“What's wrong, Minnie?” Jungsu asked and Sungmin snuggled closer to the leader.

“I had an horrible day.” He murmured and pretended to be tired; he had already woken the elder man up, he needn't bore him with the details of his day too.

But Jungsu seemed to think differently because he took a hold on Sungmins chin and turned it to face him, pecking Sungmin's rosebud lips.

“I'm sorry to hear that, would you like to tell me about it?”

Sungmin snuggled closer again, hiding his face against his boyfriend's chest.

“It all started this morning, in the hair and make up saloon. You know that elder woman with the pink lipstick? She started to feel me up and it was horrible, I felt so violated but at the same time; that is what the fans think of me. That I'm a . A fat wore.” Sungmin whispered, the memories and feelings from the day resurfacing.

“And then I had musical practice and I couldn't do anything right and no matter how hard I tried, I always did something wrong. We had to extend the practice today because of me. I could feel how everyone looked at me like it was all my fault and that I shouldn't be there.” Sungmin continued, it hurt to repeat all that had happened that day.

“You know that the musical actors don't want us there because they have spent many years to get to the top of their careers, and then we just walk in and get the lead role without any effort at all.” Jungsu said and held Sungmin closer. He knew the feeling all too well and he knew that Sungmin was exposed to it more since his main occupation after Super Junior was musicals.

“After I left the musical practice I went to the dace studio and practiced some dancing, but that didn't go well either. I could not make my body move the way your does, no matter how hard I tried. I was practicing both the y free & single routine and the Spy routine, but no matter how hard I tried I just couldn't make it right.” Sungmin continued, feeling on the verge to tears but keeping them away with all his willpower.

“Lastly I had Sukira with Ryeowook, and I just felt so boring. Like everything I said was uninteresting for our listeners and that Wookie was so much better than me at everything and that I would never be as funny and smart and interesting as him.” Sungmin concluded his story, feeling drained of all energy as if he had relived the day all over again.

But he felt Jungsu pull him closer and hold him tighter in a comforting embrace. And Sungmin finally let his tears fall.

“We'll change saloon so that you don't have to meet that woman again, and if it's not possible we'll make sure that she's not working when we are there, okay?” Jungsu comforted.

“And don't care too much about the spiteful rumors among the fans and the musical actors, they don't know you as I do and I know that you're not a . I know that you are sensitive and delicate, I know that you would never behave in the ways they talk about. You're the most beautiful human being in my eyes, don't care about how you look in others eyes. I love you, okay?”

Sungmin looked up at his lover, feeling him dry his tears of his cheeks and smile softly towards him. And his heart skipped a beat.

“I'm with you and only you. I love your personality. I don't want you to become like Ryeowook because I love who you are now, please don't forget it.”

Silently Sungmin nodded and gave a pale smile.

But at least it was a smile.

 

FIN