Run

Run

*~*~*

Cho Kyuhyun cursed beneath his breath for staying late in the library again. Every strand of his muscles were crying in pain, sweat dripped down along his perfectly scuplted face, but he continued to speed on. On the other end of the road was two golden orbs, piercing through Kyuhyun with their satanic brilliance. Instincts warned him that if he gave up the beast would swallow him whole. But it was not the beast that made Kyuhyun ran for his dear life. The inhabiting minions were known to be viscious than the master, especially after their journey of ritualistic ecstasy and parades on the streets. Their voices would echo through the still nights as they chanted another victorious raid with fellow minions. He had lost count as to how many times he had almost fallen into their trap as they tried to lure him away from his games with promise of endless enjoyment and desires. But all he saw was a façade to a brutal ceremony to see who would be the first to sacrifice himself to Satan himself.

Kyuhyun saw himself as a man with an ambition. He would chase his dream and become successful. He would have a career and a very beautiful wife. His parent would be very proud, as they always had been. Temptation and distraction were the last things he needed to get involved with. However, despite his refusal, the minions would pay him a visit every other night. Each decline resulted in another t-shirt smelling of ethanol or a series of knocks in the middle of the night. But for his future and the family's name, he must endure and reduce all physical contact with the outside world then.

Bushes disappeared behinde him into a green blur, though it could have been his vision getting blurry in fatigue. He could not feel his legs anymore, but he was positive he was advancing. The road kept getting longer and longer, safety seems so out of reach. The beast had sped up exponentially, the golden eyes now had a gigantic core following it. Judgement must been convinced that Kyuhyun was doomed to be defeated, but Determination gave him a pair of wings so he would escape to comforts. Bushes continued to disappear behind him.

The menacing light went on its course, getting closer and closer. But Kyuhyun stopped shorted, as another light hugged him into its embrace. It pulled him through an automatic door, up two flights of stairs and to the door of the very place he had been calling house for three months. Keys clanged in his pocket but he could not get them. The minions were released and they screamed into freedom. Another successful raid must have happened as screams were accompanied by a lot of chantings and singing. The metal hit the ground and Kyuhyun bumped his head onto the wood. Finally, the sound of metal meeting relieved him from the fear of physically encountering the minions. His bed had never been that comfortable, perhaps it was because of the familiar smell of coffee, or the messy array of sheet music. Or perhaps it was just his duvet. But he was back, back into the comforts of his solitude. Not even the quest of his neighbours to summon him from his comforts for another round of drinks now that they were back from the clubs.

*~*~*

[Note]

This similar experience happened to me during my 1st year of uni. Ah well, those were some stories to tell my grandkids XD

I hope you love this and comment/favourite it please :)

Tangka x