Chapter 1

Will I get to marry you?

You were in black limosine, mafia papa's car. It was already been 3 hours and in car without food and water, too bad asking for glass of water wasn't good idea when there were men in black with guns sitting beside you.

One of the men took of silver bottle and started to drink it. I stared how his adam apple and how it moved when he was drinking something yellow, it smelled like beer but was too light to be beer. I yucked.

"Want some" he asked and before I even could say no he throwed it on my lap gently.

"I don't think that im thirsty" I lied.

"I don't know about you but I think that you're thirsty" he aswered with a smirk. He had gold teeth.

"What a freak" I thought before I gave up on the water and watched out of the window. There was alot of trees, there were alot of trees for 3 hour now. I didn't saw people, anywhere. Only trees and birds. Birds because we were close of water, an ocean. I knew that we have to take ship to go to Jeju but I was scared, I get seasick easily.

I was too tired. I even counted sheeps to get sleep but I was only thinking about how am I going to find that boy and even If I find him, how am I going to marry him. You glanced up men who served you the yellow lique before, he made contact with me and I blushed slightly before I faced window again.

 

It didn't toke more than 5minutes before I was already sitting on a baby blue ship trying. I tried to not puke but it was pretty dificult when one of the men's was trying feed me a strawberry ice cream.

"Eat it damn it, you can't die before you turn 20" he said and pulled it to my mouth.

"Exuse me sir im not going to die in my twenties" I said with loud voice. He seemed like giving up so I leaned and tried to take a good seat.

_____________________________________________

 

"Ladies and gentlemen, we've arrived to Jeju island, please leave your seats in 10 minutes"

Alright then, here we are new life