XO (Hey Doctor)

XO (Hey Doctor)

It’s a good thing that Sehun can still feel his legs after eight(or more?) hours of non-stop dancing. It’s terrible that he can only feel pain seeping into his bones and muscles, rendering him almost immobile. He tried to stay still because his head is spinning and the lights above him suddenly felt like suns, burning his eyes until he can only see white spots. He shook his limbs to restore some energy into it, wincing a little bit as he felt his muscles ache in surrender. Sehun eyed the black sofa on the side and immediately tore his eyes away from it. He can’t give in and sit down because he knows that his eyes will close the moment his hit the soft chair.

Their comeback show was successful. That’s to say the least. The showcase seemed like a freaking sold-out concert. Jamsil stadium was packed to the brim and the fans were very overwhelming. They’re glad to receive such warm response but it also made them very nervous. Especially Sehun who was on the spotlight last year for “not giving his all in every performance.” Unnecessary weights were put into his shoulders to perform 200% more and do well on their first music show appearance. That’s why he’s still practicing at 2 in the morning.

“Hey doctor,”

Her head peaked from the door, smiling brightly like it’s not 2 in the ing morning and he smiled a genuine smile for the first time in 48 hours. He cracked when she tried to hum his rap part as she let herself in insidethe practice room. Suddenly he doesn’t feel that tired anymore. She handed her a small thermos and he drank from it. It’s chamomile tea and he felt all his energy rush all over his body. Partially because of the tea, more because of her presence.

“So you really mean it when you sing ‘Overdose’ huh?” she said, not sounding bright anymore.

“Jongin said you’ve been practicing since afternoon. Sehun, you need to rest.”

Soojung’s hands are crossed, she’s a meter away from him, and he know she’s pissed but he missed her so much that he doesn’t care anymore. He crossed the remaining distance and wrapped his arms around her and let his head rest on her shoulder. She’s warm and he closed his eyes as he inhaled vanilla and Soojung into his senses.

“I missed you. So much. How’s LA? And why are you here?” her hair muffled his voice but she heard it all. Soojung’s pissed but she missed him so much that she momentarily pushed that aside. She hugged him back and tried to relay warmth and energy into his body by snuggling closer, tighter.

“I missed you too, brunette.” They both smiled. “LA’s fine, no, I love it there.” she said, pulling away from his body. She brought her hands to cup Sehun’s face. “It’s your face that’s not fine. C’mere,”

He let her take him away and they ended up sitting on the sofa. Sehun’s back is ramrod straight, afraid that he might fall asleep right then and there. With tired eyes, he tried to focus on her face and found himself smiling. Soojung raised a brow and felt his forehead. “Are you okay? I think you already lost it, Oh Sehun. Smiling like an idiot, what a loser.” She said to herself as she fished her phone out of her pocket. “I’m calling SuJu and SHINee oppa,”

“Why?”

“Because they can wrestle you out of here.Suho oppa said you won’t listen to your Exo hyungs,” she said, face not revealing any signs of a joke. Her phone’s gone in a matter of second and she’s met with a scowl.

“You’re being childish. Give me back my phone Oh Sehun,”

“You are being childish, Jung ssi. Not to mention, ridiculous.” He pushed down her phone deep into his jean pocket and rubbed his tired eyes.

“Sehun, this is not good anymore. You’re killing yourself. And you know you can’t do that since I’m the only one who can kill you.” she said in matter-of-fact tone.

“Then kill me,” his voice challenging.

“Not here. There are CCTVs idiot,” they both stared at each other for a long time and ended up bursting into fits of giggles. Sehun sighed and felt himself relaxing and so he closed his eyes in defeat. He felt her hands massaging his leg and he automatically leaned back into the chair.

“I need to polish my parts more. You know they trusted me a generous amount of screen time for this comeback and I can’t screw that up,” he felt her arm snake behind him, both hands now massaging his tired shoulders. She snuggled her face closer to his and he felt a moment of peace.

“You need to take it easy, you idiot. I already saw the MV and I watched your comeback showcase in LA via livestream. You did perfectly fine, Sehun. If you’re lucky enough, I might confess something to you now.” He cracked open his eyes and looked at her smirking face.

“What?”

“Lie down first and I’ll tell you,”

“Psh, childish” he huffed and tried to stand back up again but she’s stronger as of this moment. Sehun was slammed back into the sofa and sensed a major headache coming. “Soojung, I don’t have much time,”

“You stubborn brat, you listen to me okay, you look gorg—no you look really hot, I mean really, really hot in the music video especially because your hair is pulled back and you’re wearing a white suit like a mothering gentleman and you dance so good I almost shouted while watching it so don’t you say you’re not ing good enough because I will ing poke your eyeballs out. Understand that?”

She’s breathless when she’s done and Sehun can only gape at his girlfriend for it. He knows that whenever she says something and profanities start to pour out of her pretty, little mouth, it only means she’s dead serious and flat honest about it. So when she pulled him down to lie on his back, her legs serving as his pillow, he knows she’s won and just surrendered to this feisty 5 foot nothing of charm.  Soojung smiled down on him, knowing that she succeeded. It’s not every day that she’s rendered him speechless but when she does, it always had him gaping for a full minute. She leaned down on him and placed a chaste kiss on his forehead. Sehun might not be enough for some people but he knows for sure that he’s enough for Jung Soojung to kiss him sweetly like this. A hand is massaging his shoulder and his eyelids suddenly weighed like bricks.

“You know I love blonde Sehun,” she said as she his hair lovingly. He can feel her fingers as they gently muss his hair. “but brunette Sehun is beyond y, especially in a white suit? Killer.” It felt like she’s speaking more to herself than to him. Now he’s smiling. So much that his cheekbones hurt.

“And you should know that I’m not just telling you all these because I’m your girlfriend and you’re my boyfriend and all that bull but because I mean it. I really do, Sehun. You nailed it,”

“Psh, fangirl.”

“Lucky you. You got yourself a pretty one,” she smirked and he wasn’t able to stop his hands as they cupped her face and brought her down to place a kiss on that pretty lips. All his inhibitions went down the drain because here she is, holding him closely and supporting him like he’s Johnny Depp.

“Now, sleep. I’ll wake you up when September ends,” he doesn’t understand what she just said but he smiled anyway. Sighing as she covered him with her jacket that smelled so much like her.

Sehun fell into a deep slumber and he’s had the best sleep in what felt like years, dreaming of vanilla fields and a pretty fangirl who swears like a sailor.

 


 

because my Overdose feels are killing me. 

please let me know what you think through comments. that would be awesome. ♥